Crazy-ness

[I Found KAI-chan!!]
^He is so skinny.. =)
FULL SET of photos for the whole Magazine will be Up!
Including Reita's hell lots Photos, coz he's on the cover..
Zy no.41 which I promised yrs ago.. =.=
ALOT SIA!! *faintz* so i decided nt to load their
Heresey Presents :
the GazettE's standing live tour 08
Frm the Distorted City tour Pamphlet
[Hyde! Gerezza's Promo Photo]
^ HAHA! Bell Bell.. Disappointed Bah! YES!! Haha!!
But its a norm.. mayb u sld Love Shou frm A9.. Haha =)
[VAMPS.. I love Hyde's vampire style]
[Laruku's KISS!]
Hyde is on the top left..
[YEAH! Round of Applause!]
Ok.. Actually nth I'll be gone toml..
Well done ethe'real.. Yeah! Kenn sing! whoots!! Haha..
and whoots! my mum LOVES dem too..
WHOO~~ she sae y they out liao? if i choose i choose dem sia~
WAH!! Haha.. last season neber sae u like Lucify.. =.=
Lucify! yeah~ a ba la bi a pa la pa la bi.. te a ge lo yo te a ge lo.. 一起走吧! 一起走吧~!
Whoo.. again, clean rockers.. whoo, Misaki's tattoo~ still cute as ever~
------------------
[Kai is so CUTE!]
^abt Aoi's dialect~ ya dun ask him sing, ask him Scream! so shiok!
[Gerezza CM]
^Gemcerey is clever.. after using Gazette for debut.. nw they use VAMPS
Website: g88.jp
I Love one of the bracelet!
+gemCerey's Bridal collection.. the RINGs WHOOTS! So damn nice!! DARLING! I WANT!!+
Website: gc55.jp
^Arh! gazette's collection sell finish alreadi.. =.=
[LEECH]