Monday, September 8, 2008

Get The Party Started!


[Aoi, You're Cute as u are like tat..=) ]
^I miss Aoi-kun's sexy Lip & Belly piercings!
Yeah baby~ I'm free frm sch/for grabs? already!! *Jump jump jump!* HOLIDAY~ hee =)

Saturdae night watch teebee until 2.40am, Shiok sia.. Whoots!
Ytd nite i cannt fall aslp sia.. Y? coz its like 12am oni, I normally slp ard 1+ leh..

todae.. Monday, early morning go to sch for my engineering maths paper.. everytime i'm seated there, favourite sia.. sit near the bhind bhind.. but tis time sitting ard me is the 3 Pro.. haha, stress sia.. ok like i care dem wen im doing my paper.. ok the trigo the angle angle is difficult la.. tats not my forte anyway..

The last long question, Matrices, i do till i almost wanna cry out wen i cannt get it correct sia.. coz tat 1 question would cost me 20 marks.. so i use like half an hr? or mayb more? i dunnoe neber see the clock also.. I do do do ard 3 to 4 times den Finally! i got the answers tat look like a 'normal' one.. den i sub back to all the equations, Whoots! correct!! wad a relieve, coz i realli cannt afford tat 20 marks sia, if nt I will fail??!! Ok wadever! I got it correct!!After tat me and syahidah go waste time in the library again den i juz sit ard look at her surfing the web lor.. after tat we go jp, I eat my breakfast! which is ard 1+ already.. Breakfast leh~ saddedz~~

After tat wen ard to see see stuffs den whoohoo.. the money nt in leh, Syahidah la, i haben check also.. I wanna buy tingys!!! whooohooo~~ anyone so kind hearted wanna sponsor a bit of a money? Donations, ppl~~ *Roll my eyes!* as if u ppl are tat kind-hearted like tat..

I want tat furry bear bear, tat doggie, the scarf, the shirt..Haha! lots neh..
I'm still waiting for my husband to 養我! Anyone?!

Happy Belated Birthday to IUHUHS!! My lovely Sweet Temptation!

+Oooh ya, 大小姐.. HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY too~!!! whoots!!+
-----------
Oct 2008 Fool's Mate.. Ok they're on again
[Exclusive 'LEECH' interview]
[真夏の宴 Manatsu no Utage 2008]
Top photo: Representatives frm each grp for a talk
Bottom photo: Vocalists frm each performing grp
[Nightmare, Mucc, An-cafe, Plastic Tree, LM.C, D, GazettE, Alice Nine]
^Kai & Reita's face so Pricelessly Cute!..
^Saga bullying Nao again rite?? (´┏_┓`)
[Aoi-kun look Cute la, Omg the face~ *Squeesh*]
^got the 狗狗的Feel..
[They're starting a Tour again "Frm the Distorted City"]
#The name of the tour comes frm the new song, Distorted Daylight?!
^The 'cloth' so big sia! can be their stage's backdrop liao
*Gazette's Individual Photos frm the Magazine Deleted*
[Uru-pon looking at his nails again..]
[Aoi-kun Sweet isin't it.. Wad is reita doing?? 0_O]
[Filth in the Beauty] WHoo!! their Gazerock Fest. 2008.. Whooo, so many ppl!! heard tat they played 'Leech'.. =( I also wanna go nah..
*SuG-ButterFly Boy(PV), Kagrra-Utakata & Uzu (PV) Deleted*

another song nice is Tsurezure naru hibi naredo by Myv.. Meaningful, Nice!~

[LEECH]