Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!

[Wad are they looking at?]
^Aoi-kun's face so priceless! like HUH?! Happy~
I can't slp again! omg.. ytd was like go to bed after i see the results for superband.. i oni see til the last 2 grp left on the stage.. the 2 grps tat are revived last week.. so funny one of the grp is out again tis week =.= wad a waste to do the rivival round den.. ok back to I can't slp..
I realli cannt slp den the eyes got irritating again.. juz like yesterdae morning wen i woke up till i finish my paper.. My eyes! stop being so irritating la.. and so stupidly ytd i bring the eyedrop into the hall den i put inside my pencil case den nw it's in the locker and not at home.. Clever eyes, attack me wen the eyedrop is nt wif me.. I dunnoe wad happen also, I dun wear contact and i dun apply any makeup also.. but y the eyes everytime can juz get irritating? den i walk to the kitchen to wash wif the eye lotion den chew some chocolate coz I'm hungry~ never eat dinner mah.. den go back cannt slp still rubbing my eye! den i listen to songs den go to slp..
den woke up at ard 8.22am todae.. Whoo~ I'm seriously HUNGRY!! lets go dig out someting to eat..!! Food FOod FOOD!! been enjoying my day at home listening to the full radiojack program, browsing at photos and watching movies.. Yeah! going to go out wif my lovely Lover again later for Dinner! Haha.. Happy Holidays Humans.. 3H! Do bring me out ok ppl.. if nt i'm like gonna grow cobwebs and stuffs at home for the 5 weeks! =)
and now i noe y i find Takeru cute already coz he is Smallest in the grp.. ok tat will be so cute wen he stand together wif Keiyuu & Ruki wen they are doing the finale for the PSC performance nxt yr.. *Squeeesh squeeeshh* I love cute and sweet stuffs eh?!!
[SuG (Sa-gu)- they are heavy positive rock! My new Candy-LoVe~]
^2nd Left is Sato he is changed to Chiyu..
[CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Omg la Aoi-kun such a Cutie! trying to bully Reita, my God!! Oldest yet still so KIUTE!! OOOOoooiii~~]
http://www.bayfm.co.jp/ip/index.html you Click on the link,Scroll dwn to 'FRI' den u see GazettE's photo.. u click start and listen to the prog tat was aired on 05/09/08.. tat was the full program, Aoi is so cute totally! Reita reading the letters and Aoi-kun made him add a "good evening Aoi-san" coz the letters normally oni address to Reita,their laughs are cute la..Reita gotta include Aoi in every letter and stuffs Haha.. Aoi-kun totally~~ so hyper! he's much more well behaved in front of the camera.. *Awww..Cat eyes* 
[Neo genesis.. Aoi-kun let dwn his hair!! So Sweet!! Loved *Faintz*]
*Individual Photos Deleted!*
Reita: I'm feeling hungry Kai-chan..
Kai: WAD!! not till we're done wif the live, rei-kun
[Ruki drawn, Cockroach Style, look so alike..]

[Smoooch..so de YAOI!! one is drawn, one is during NLSG]
Uruha (wu-ru-ha)
Aoi (au-yi)
[LEECH]