Spoiled

[Scary? Shocked? Tis is me, Dun Doubt It~]
^ nw den i realised it was flipped.. By the phone.. =.=" sld be rite side..
Yesterdae tat test was like thanks eh.. haha.. tat tcher sux la.. wad the hell like tat.. Haiz.. but for the test realli muz thank zar chi & mr teo.. last min hug hug the buddha leg leg.. den after finishing wen home.. eat den fell aslp.. realli the head is going to burst.. since after the test, got a bad bad headache.. tahan till after dinner den go slp.. woke up at abt 8pm like tat coz of fitri's msg & bell's phone call.. den watch superband~
兔子- wen they start, i kinda got a shocked.. nt bad..
异世界- kinda disappointed in their make up.. come on, since u are a visual kei band.. 敢敢來.. a bit oni realli see liao nt shiok.. and i like Kei's(Guitarist) voice more den the vocalist Kunio..
三月- the female vocalist haf a unique voice, kinda cool neh..
As expected 蒲公英.. was out.. sing out of tune mah..
other bands.. heehee.. nt much realli kinda bored.. nxt 8 grps.. i dun like tat scream.. or wadever.. dun ask me y.. haha..
Todae early morning wen dwn to cemta.. coz got a meeting la.. erm.. nth much actually.. nvm la.. we stay LOVING can liao.. we support ourself and run together~ Haha.. den after tat walk ard den go home~ I bought a Hello Kitty Perfume.. So de CUTE! still comes wif a hello kitty hp chain chain.. =) I Love it.. MeOw~ and and and.. juz nw wen to tampines there.. saw a BIG BIG Kuromi & My Melody.. WOW! nice~ nice~ I wanna~~ But its like impossible la.. Each is like $100 over u noe.. but if got ppl buy for me leh.. heehee.. I'll LOVE you to Death~~ Muack muack~ and and and.. the new Cartier LOVE Collection 2008, So beri de nice la.. esp all the bracelets.. nice~ nice~ If got time go the website see see.. =)
-------
Things burning on passion alone can die off easily..
But with all the LOVE around you, it can keep on going..
Tacit Understanding + Love & Passion= Electrifying Chemistry..
Love My Husband~ Aoi-kun
Coz He's Cute & Hot!
Tink too much, It'll never happen.. =)
Holiday Dreaming~~
----------
Regret [English Translation..Nice Song]
Noticing the loosened thread, I should've kept tight forever.
That which overflowed and spilled out, seems the same color as you that day.
Gathering up, the words you abandoned
Putting them to my ears again and again, I showed you a nod.
Burning pink neon, with the reason I can't find you
The screams were soon, written off as ridiculous. I laughed at myself
Noticing the loosened thread, I should've kept tight forever.
That which overflowed and spilled out, feels the same as you did that day.
Gathering up, the tears that you cried
I go to fold the chair, that I fall into again and again
We stood together on the road
I got a piercing just like you
I wore a ring just like you
And put on rouge just like you
I coloured my hair the same as yours
I saw tears that look like yours
Because I cried out a name the same as yours
Down my fingertips, serenity waltzes
Someday, we'll be holding hands
In a drenched end roll, I wont sing a black-and-white film
Left with our hands together, you feel vacant at the end
Cutting the loosened thread, I sleep with the gathered words
That which overflowed and spilled out, surely closely resembles you.
Dreams are eternally as dreams
Serenity is always in dreams