Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lalala~


[Dunnoe hu's toes, so de extra.. destroy my play at the grass]
Yesterdae Yeah! another band dae~ got to go out~ Yeah!! erm.. early early morning wen out to band.. go for sectionals.. haha.. i oni did warm up & played overture jubiloso.. den den den.. i wen to pester wendy to teach me flute.. continue to learn.. den erm.. so fun fun la.. haha.. den after band.. we tag along wif the French horn section.. coz we also dunnoe wan go where.. den we go Vivo city~ after food, we wen to Lobster's hse to play~ wen he see water he so de happy & excited la.. haha.. den we all took out our shoes and wen in to play~

Introducing the crazy gang who wen to lobster's hse to play..
[Got Mr Woof, Ms Lion, Mr Camel, Ms Meow Meow & Mr Lobster]
den after tat we walked ard, Mr Woof bought a *Tumpsi Tumpsi* too, ppl so de Loving.. den after tat wen to Funan coz lobster wan see his laptop adaptor.. haha.. den after tat we walked to marina square.. den eat dinner.. Yeah I had Fruits! Finally.. haha.. been craving for more since yrs ago.. Yeah! So much fun ytd.. YEAH! v(^^)v

Todae, juz behaving well and stay at home alone.. watch my cartoon online den do own breakfast.. heehee.. WELL BEHAVED! Cheers! \(^o^)/
den finished watching Miyavi's The beginning of Neo Visualizm Tour 2007.. nice eh.. hw he uses a guitar and do so many tingys.. den listened to new music.. X Japan.. erm.. Kinda scared, but den after listening.. How can their ballads be so nice & touching.. whoohoo.. esp hw the drummer does the piano too.. and their instrumentals on the songs are nice.. and hw they do HIDE's memorial summit is wow.. imagine hw can a guitarist leave such an impact to the industry leaving so many ppl so inspired..

Erm.. juz a random tot: How can a guitarist ever resist a Temptation of a ESP guitar~! Whoohoo~ Nice sound & top qualities! haha..
coz they are mostly used for Visual kei band's Guitarists!

^Juz a note, I didn't Pierce my mouth la.. relax ppl.. =)
#It was juz a ring, i did it for FUN (^^)

LOVE Bear Bear!
-----
Crucify My Love - X Japan

Crucify my love
If my love is blind
Crucify my love
If it sets me free
Never know, Never trust
"That love should see a color"
Crucify my love
If it should be the way

Swing the heartache
Feel it inside out
When the wind cries
I'll say goodbye
Tried to learn, Tried to find
To reach out for eternity
Where's the answer
Is this forever

Like a river flowing to the sea
You'll be miles away, and I will know
I know I can deal with the pain
No reason to cry

Crucify my love
If my love is blind
Crucify my love
If it sets me free
Never know, Never trust
"That love should see a color"
Crucify my love
If it should be the way

'Til the loneliness shadows the sky
I'll be sailing down and I will know
I know I can clear clouds away
Oh Is it a crime to love

Swing the heartache
Feel it inside out
When the wind cries
I'll say goodbye
Tried to learn, Tried to find
To reach out for eternity
Where's the answer
Is this forever

If my love is blind
Crucify my love
If it sets me free
Never know, Never trust
"That love should see a color"
Crucify my love
If it should be the way