Little Devil's Mind

[2 Sides of a devil.. One dae LOVE~]
I muz be realli sick.. i set todae's alarm 7.45am.. I 8.30 got class leh! wad am i tinking.. but thankz syahidah for calling me eh..haha~ den neber go band, first time.. so tired, sick..lost my ez-link.. ass sia.. todae sianz la.. wear slippers to sch den kanna the maths tcher nag sia.. nxt time wear slippers dun let u come into my class huh.. OK LOR.. den i dun go la.. ai yo.. fridae short dae oni mah.. den wen for break took the lift dwn, saw the section head.. WOW! nth happened leh.. haha.. =P den after sch wen for the SP course.. tiring la.. but do the lab tingy was fun la.. haha.. but den i suay sia.. y everytime my computer cannt log in one.. ai yo.. nvm la.. tml will be BETTER~~ I believe la..
+anyway update on my hand.. left oni blue black & a few scratches oni.. Yeah! i won't do it again..+
[Another dae DESTROY~]
+Aiyoh.. 3 butt butts..+
=Actually, I dug out lots of old photos tats y.. oni first 4 are new ones..frm --Guren=
=Tml show u their personal tingy..=
[Meow~ I'm a WILD cat!!]

[Aoi's En~ & his New Double..Got 12 string.. can hear it in Guren's PV]
[Yeah.. Working! hair so long.. jealous~ Donate? the face so clean w/o the lip ring]
[So beautiful, I miss the lip ring.. I wan it back la]
[Ruki-sama's..nice wallet]
[Kai-chan's..i tink alot lost le bah? *oOps!*]
[Aoi-sama's..got makeup bag sia~]
[Uruha-san's..Lots of games]
[Reita-san's..he carry 500 custom made ESP bass picks ard wif him?!! ^the white packet stuff]
=Long time ago.. wad's in their bags=
[The small small hands of.. Ruki?]
+so u tell me which is who's hand? i can oni reconise 3 on the left..+

[So much LOVE for each other]
[Photoshop does wonders rite?! HAHA]

[I like tis set of photos.. coz the hat la! Smoke less, voice changed alot over the yrs..]
[Dun leave him lying ard, he's DANGEROUS]

[Uruha: Alamak~ dun show me like tat la shy sia.. *cover face*]









