Juz Passing Time Again..


[Actually, I'm afraid of dolls]
I'm Sick, headache whole dae & the nose wanna drop liao.. omg.. so plz pardon me if i dunnoe wad i'm toking.. being silly, plainly idiotic smiling or laughing suddenly.. tml mayb nt going band la.. brain disfunction.. overly-tired will realli make ppl sick..[kai backgnd!! I'm So lame.. trying to annoy him~ =P]
[Make Up Does Wonders~~!]
+Turn dem into beautiful hot guys~ tat got ME+
=Alot of photos I neber save, some are so damn funnie la, will totally ruin their image..Haha=

[Aoi & Reita's Signature.. Aoi 最強!!]
[Peace & Smile Carnival tour, intro page.. lots of visual kei artists frm the company]
[Lazy to post one by one so post tis,Nice Jacket rite? cost a bomb!]
[So many photos..different angles.. wad a beauty]
[Gazette chibi.. outfits are frm 'silly god disco']

[Silly God Disco.. uruha got sexy legs eh? likes to show off~]
[Together as one~ *Jump!*]




[Yeah~! I Found one whole set, finally.. =Pulse wriggling to black= stacked rubbish tour 2007-2008]


















