Tagged! Hahaha!
Tagged by baby!
Why did you choose (your site’s name)?
I also dunnoe.. juz random
What is your favorite color combination so far?
BLACK! WHITE!
Who is your favorite friend online? Why?
Hmmm my darlings..
Who is your favorite chatmate?
Darlings..
OK, Thanks for Answering! Let’s talk about something personal:
How many boyfriends have you had since birth?
Since birth!!? Whoa~
Do you have boyfriend?
It's a secret..
Hmmm? When (age) was your first kiss?
Young..
What was your feeling?
Ok ok..
So? Let’s talk something about your country. This one is very serious.
Where did you came from (country)?
Singapore
Then what’s the nationality?
Singaporean
What’s the official language?
EH.. I dunnoe!? English..
How many languages can you speak? What are they?
Lazy to name it.. mostly english and chinese..
Are you proud of your country?
Ok la..
Hope you learned something from these questions
OK, last set of questions
What’s your hairstyle?
Long?
What’s your beauty style?
Eh~~~
What’s your clothing style?
Simple
Anything else you want to say?
I need to slp
I am tagging:
I dunnoe who to tag...