My BF is cute ok..

[Juz found out i haben post tis.. I still got more~~]
Hmmm.. i juz realize i haben been posting.. Sooo Here I am!!! Haha~
Yay~ I love my husband.. rah rah~~~ awww~~ we super loving! Haha! super crazy.. Kai is our love!
Hmmm, ytd we had audition for band.. kinda boring.. but i had my fun~! juz slacking and toking.. Super funnie.. den after band we wen to beach road to eat.. den me and joanna stray off to eat steamboat.. We super enjoy.. Haha!!! den after tat meet dem back and walked to bugis den off to esplanade.. we wen for a hiphop tok.. its boring at first, but den later ok liao.. coz got ppl dance.. den after tat we wen to MS to slack.. go to sit at starbucks! we took photos, play game, surf web.. and Padi broke a sofa leg.. Haha!!!!
I WANT MY PSC DVD!!!! Super tempted nw!! And i wan Vamps, SuG and Screw's songs!!!
And Gazeboys are like super CUTE!!! they love each other~~ Awww~~~ they are like blogging.. den they are recording.. den they took photos of each other.. Oni aoi got no photo.. GOT! Got sakai-kun.. HAHA!!! and I super love Reita's hands.. Awww!!! Thanks Kai darling~~!!! *Chuuuu* and I love their flat hair.. like Cute sio~~ but butt BUT! they are smoking too much already.. Haha! they flooded the various ashtrays.. Haha! but can understand la.. they stay there super long.. =.="
------------------
[Ain't he like CUTE!!!??]
[Ryuuto! Maid~~ Heeheehee!! ]
------------------
[SuG- 36Galaxyz (PV)]
They are super CUTE!!! esp masato solo part..
Awww~~ MITSURU!!! T____T
[Vamps- Evanescent (PV)]
Hyde!
[I LOVE YOU LOTS!]