Friday, April 3, 2009

I want tat too~


[Kai~~ Emo leh.. I wanna gif him a big hug..]

Hmm.. ok, i neber update! Haha~ Start frm ytd.. Me and my evil twin wen to the ZOO! haha.. like finally i get to go liao.. zoo zoo zoo.. i wen frm morning till evening.. I finished walking ard the whole zoo.. I see white tigers... got one so cute!! walk here and there.. den repeat walking back and to the same spot.. Haha! early morning, i tink she also bored la hor, haven wake up yet.. den walk ard lo, see animals.. den got show, feeding time.. blah blah blah.. sooo fun la.. But one ting is.. i Didnt get to see my WOLVES!!! they are too far away liao lo~~ *pout* my wolves wolves..
Other tings here I am LAZY!

Todae.. same ting again.. i wen to watch the syf.. morning one i oni fully awake for yuhua band.. den later like boring liao.. sorrie arh ppl, its early morning mah.. I tink the ppl performing also haben fully awake la.. den later after the morning session wen to eat lunch den nowhere to go.. we wen back to watch the afternn session.. Half slping half listening.. I fell aslp but den i still listening.. got one band i listen till i wanna cry sia.. in a good way of coz.. they are good.. I tink i too tired liao.. Haha! anyway, I dun like the afternn results.. FULLSTOP!

Tml morning i haf band.. ARgh~~~ Tired.. I wanna slp slp slp.. but tml morning still haf to go.. I'll try to do my best!

Kids, It's time for bed now~~ Good Nite!

[Uru's sudden JAW DROP!]

Thank you ducky.. you made my dae~ HAHA!!

----------------
Youtube is DEAD!

[Guren-live]

I until nw still cannt fully catch Aoi.. esp the solo tat part.. omg! damn difficult can.. tis one cannt hear.. last time got the one frm gazerock fest in HD.. I train my ears..



[Awww~ I wish he dun stress himself out *cry*]