Tired!

[My wallpaper changed to Hime ichigo~~]
Todae wen out to NTUC to buy buy buy~~ den after i'm done.. OMG! I forgot to bring the book.. so i wen home to put dwn tings den wen out to library to return the book.. kenna sae Blur me! Haha~ I blur mah.. Oh ya~ I changed my hp wallpaper too.. I so damn love it~~~ Its a smaller version of the Aoi wallpaper i like.. (@ sidebar) Whoo~~ My king~! ok done! I got back home.. got a headache!! OUCH!!! ya, which is NOW! i juz got home.. Haha.. heng, i'm home already.. If nt nw wanna rain.. lain~ lain lain go away~~ Ha!! Ha! Ha! Ha~~! Sooo cold~~~
Todae, lots of releases.. *clap clap clap*
GazettE- Distress and Coma! (single)
Vidoll- Esoteric Romance (MAJOR's First album)
xTRiPx- [-Re:evolutioN-] (maxi-single)
Dali- mind stripper (mini-album)
Gackt- Journey Through the Decade (single)...
Blah blah blah~~~ I tink still got lots more.. omedetou gozaimasu
But wad the hell happened.. alot of them are leaked.. not oni gaze..
Tsk tsk tsk tsk!!
Baby! Happy Birthday~ officially..
and where's my header?
-------------------
I got another Navy mail~~
[Delievered by the postwoman~ Haha! so i like excited kid.. open!].jpg)
[Got yellow navy label slippers! Haha! and my toes~].jpg)
.jpg)
[Got postcards!! there are stamps on it liao~ so i can write and send~].jpg)
[Still got 130 SPF sunblock! Haha!]
------------------------
キス&ネイト Kisnate... Last release
Ok! I'm slow again! they disbanded~ T__T
[プラネトラウム (Planetarium)]
Kisnate OHP
-----------------
[ダリ Dali - イタミワケ Itamiwake (PV)]
^I addicted liao.. Haha! HQ is SHIOK!!
[Dali- Sunny (PV)]
[Chariots- Cold Pray (PV)]
^Tat's Riku *kenna smack* like DUH! everyone noes he's in chariots & you can tell by the sun tattoo ard the belly button and his unique lip ring..
[Under Code Production! Yay! Kisaki-san, YAY!!]
^at least indies are nt Step children there..coz.. all are indie bands, rite?