Monday, March 23, 2009

Proper? NO!


[Uru is my lover~ Haha! so hard time getting stamp]
^I got a tie between kai 3 & Uru 3

Baby, dun kill me ok.. They voted it.. Haha! =X

I love the guitars.. so i'm leaving it as it is.. Haha!!!

Ok i answer my own question.. D&C was leaked of coz.. wad else rite?
I promise i will do a proper update ok.. i neber update properly.. I'm bombing Myv's photos ok.. nxt post.. Dun sae i neber tell..

I was listening to my phone ytd nite.. ya late nite in bed.. Headache man.. I like kai's drumming and rei's mini solo.. was it even called a solo? a short one ok.. its nice eh.. listen carefully.. so cute! omg! again.. I'm saeing headache man cute! haha.. realli.. u listen to the singing.. the screams~

Still i like without a trace.. Damn! Ruki gif Aoi the 200 yen.. Haha!!! Bastard sia he.. 200 yen.. Haha.. like oni SGD$3.. wad the hell, at least 2000 yen can? nt like u can afford.. Haha!!! those 2 dorks.. but its a sad song.. awww~ sometings cant be helped.. its juz life..

and Aoi's yahoo jp comment vid.. OMG! He's so cute!!!!!! I wanna pinch his cute face.. Ya la.. Wadever! he realli dunnoe wad else to sae.. haha! coz well, he's alone~

I'm pissed.. I DON'T DRINK TAP WATER!!!! *cool dwn*
--------------

[Mago is HAPPY!]

-The most random tings u can see-


[Random happiness]