Thursday, March 26, 2009

OMFG!


[Under Code Production!]

[There are 7 bands too! Chariots, Arc, Siva, Dali, Nega, Megaromania, Clearveil]
Of coz KISAKI-san~~

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still tinking of Myv on the train~ him being a good guy who loves children~~ but wen i got home! OMG!!!! He's married and going to haf a mini myv already!! OMG!!! Im more hyper nw~! She's realli pretty lo.. damn lucky him.. and she's like CUTE!!! Haha~ so.. is tat the reason u took out all ur piercings?? Eh ya.. her name is MELODY! =.=" not me arh! *kenna shot* Well, lets wait for 5 April for him to speak? Anyway, so who's nxt?? =) Kagrra? Or Gaze? Noooo~~ Haha!!! Kagrra.. *nod nod*

Todae wen out wif my evil blur tok twin~ Haha!!!! actually is we two also blur dao can lo.. Realli funnie dao siao man~ u cannt take it one.. I tink she will blog abt it la hor.. so stay tune! Well, todae.. we wen to watch Detroit Metal City.. Damn funny ok.. Go watch it and laugh ur ass off.. Haha! *ROAR!* Good ting im nt into metal.. Haha! juz into VK rock.. And.. my darlings aint like tat.. if nt i tink first ting is I disown dem.. Haha!!!!! Ok la.. I damn hyper! I cannt stop laughing..

Afternn bfore the movie.. wen to see the Real samurai swords and some other swords, movies, anime, blah blah blah~.. OMG! damn beautiful can~~~ and of coz.. im nt so attracted to the guns~ I keep looking at the blades of the swords.. Damn beautiful.. of coz.. u will haf to apply some license and stuffs.. u noe.. of coz tat shop is offically legal =)

Ok, i need a bath to calm me dwn~ But im HYPER! Super!

Other older posts go back to see.. Evil twin complain my blog lag liao~~~ Haha! u muz noe.. alot alot of tings tis wk..
-------------------------

[Aoi desu! finally.. after a few daes, its posted!]
^also nt few daes lo~

[Uru desu~!]
^I noe y i'm paired wif him liao.. we can be blur till cannt together.. Haha! i didnt noe till nw lo.. i slow

-They 2 are SOOOOOOoooo CUTE!!!! I wanna Squeeeesssshhhh~~ *screams*-


[I am the cause of your Headache!]