I guess..

[Kai need to smile more!]
Hmmm.. Me! getting married?! O.O!
nt a bad idea eh? haha.. I noe.. like huh!!! so fast.. but well.. i dun mind actually.. if there is tis guy i'm so crazy abt and he can take care of me.. Haha!! Home guys wud be preferred.. Totally Haha! :3
Its crazy.. i noe.. Well, my parents are saeing it again.. actually.. I've considered.. Juz find me a good guy.. Haha! of coz the face muz be look-able.. =P
nw is like 1.46 am.. i'm still here.. nt realli nice eh? tml got to wake up like 530am to go and watch syf.. Singapore Youth Festival.. Central judging for school bands.. *yawns* Haha~ need to wake up soooo early eh.. Its so crazy man! OMG!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Camel !!! FIAN!!
*throw u in the bathtub of mei meis*
-------------------
[Beat shuffle translated part 1]
To sae the truth, I've neber seen them together eh.. is my brain failing me or its true? Kai is shy! haha.. HAHA! uru's face at the tomato part, he juz demostrated a JAW DROP action..
I guess Kai's mayo is taking a toll on his health na~ Take care boy.. so, did he let his smiles go on a holidae bcoz of this?? and he is cute! TOTALLY..
-Only a power failure can stop me frm my Drugs-
[ME? YES!]