Friday, March 13, 2009

DEAD!


[Whoooo~~ Jun changed his Profile pic!!]

I'm so bored todae.. good ting someone gave me a drama to watch.. it's a Jap drama, abt butler.. whooo~~~ I see familiar faces.. Made me wanna haf a handsome butler too.. Haha!!! den later i found the leech pv screencaps i did.. Haha!! The faces realli sooo sooo Funnie.. I even censored it.. Den todae look at it.. more funnie.. Haha!!

I'm looking forward to my Gaze paperdolls.. Haha~~ coz well, tis idea juz came out suddenly.. Haha.. due to my pervertion.. Sorrie!!! But dun u tink its fun?? well, since she cant bear to take off their pants.. soo.. its ok la.. Haha!!! Haha~~~ ok the more i sae the more it sounds wrong.. FULLSTOP!!

Tml.. there's band.. Awww~~ Another dae of waking early.. my parents sae.. why i still haf to go wen i've already graduated.. den i was like HUH? cannt go meh??? haha~~ I tink it depends on my mood tml.. If realli awake den mayb i will play nicely.. Haha!!
Oh! I got a photo frame.. Dunnoe wad photo to put.. got any suggestions?? Got to be a good one!!

Juz nw did a test.. Haha.. kinda interesting.. 70% of it is true.. Haha.. I realli need someone to rely on na~~ It realli doesnt matter hu.. Yay! I got a few listeners already.. so cool~~ and they sae my mood can change like the ocean.. Haha! true.. A while i'm happy den later I'll cry.. Weird or wad?? sick?

Nw den i noe i got a few icons of the Jrockers smoking.. Haha!! Aint they like cool?? but den.. heeeheee.. Of coz i wish they wud stop too.. seems like ducky realli got rid of it.. Haha~~ since he cant stand the smell nw and the other members taking frm this pack.. =X

Does the blog load faster nw??
-----------------

[OMG!! tis is NAO!! so HANDSOME!!!! Nyaaa~~~]
I cant reconise him at first.. till ppl point it out.. =.=" sorrie!
----------------

[Whoa~~ they are into the 7th yr already.. so much love..]
^I realli miss dem like tat leh.. dun ask why!!

Sorrie arh.. I juz haf to post someting.. juz someting.. so i squeeze squeeze squeeze.. I got someting.. WAD??? I still got tis music in my phone ok.. Its nice.. if i play the violin i will cover it.. Realli.. Haha~ I got the scores.. and Realli eh.. Rei realli left first.. Haha~~~

[Please be kind..]