Dead!

[Aoi's jacket wif Rei's hand..]
[Uru's snowboard..]
Blog song changed: Brilliant Days-DaizyStripper.. Nice song! I like.. Haha~~
2 days neber online liao.. todae decided to online and roam ard..
I feel like vomitting for the whole dae.. Haha.. its like tat since.. quite sometime ago.. Haha!! ok la.. wadever.. if after tml's paper still like tat den too bad lo.. i'm going to the doctor bah.. Haha~~ One paper is off.. tml is the last!! Yay! all the best..
And.. Todae is GazettE's 7th Birthday nah..
诞生日おめでとうございます! !
I tink todae's live will be.. another Success!!? Haha
Aoi is a total dork.. You see.. I haf to sae it again and again.. Haha!! He's totally cute on radio.. like realli !! He's random! He made me laugh like mad.. at the sign at the underwear.. Haha!!! and everyone signed on it.. FISH!!! *laugh till no breath* Tat old lady rocks!! haha!!Gaze Signatured woman's UNDERWEAR! \(^O^)/
---------------
Fool's Mate IS no.3
^credits to Gaze daily
[Cute hor??? NOT YOURS! mine neither..]
[Whooo temptation.. He got Guy's hand.. Manly hands? Dunnoe hw to sae..]

[Smexy!!!!]
[He can be nerdy.. Haha~ CUTE!!]

[Totally SMEXY!!!!! *screams!* and stop dreaming Ladies! haha! *point point*]
^Ah..yes, damn..He's still smoking..Haha! ya i'm weird.. shall nt sae it here
OMG! I'm so sorrie Kiki.. if it's true.. I juz cant stop laughing!! Sorry!!! NW WE ALL NOE!.. tsk tsk tsk!!! but den.. Lucky Him! I'm happy for him realli.. Of coz he got the looks tat i like.. but he overly high maintenance ar.. so see see jiu hao.. =)
---------------
ZY mag..
^credits to jrock scans

[Whoo baby!! oni Aoi got a different photo.. look at tat chest~]


[Oh my NAO!!! and look at Isshi.. kinda Dorky! Haha!]
[Love isshi's eyes.. Whooo~~]
[SuG!! Heavy Positive Rock!! CUTE!! Pinkish~]

[Yay! Screw babies!!]
[NO!!! No Byou and Yuuto! JIN wud be furious behind.. watching!!]
[Sadie~ Wow~ Tsurugi !!]
--------------------
[Screw- Kairos PV (Preview)]
[Yay!]