Some drugs

[HOT aint he? so Japanese..]
I'm so badly bitten on my leg.. like &%*^$%..
It's not my fault arh.. Its my mum's bolster.. Haha!
Bed bug!! and in the whole family.. I'm being bitten the worst!
So juz nw, i help my mum to vacuum her bed den spray the insecticide..
Change the bedsheet.. I tink ok le bah..
Mummy squeeze the bugs arh.. Omg.. all filled wif blood..
My legs so itchy can.. Gosh!
Can i get injections for all of the bite marks left??
Injection Injection.. Or burn it?
Damn the saliva got anesthetics and anticoagulant..
Those tiny fucking blood sucker.. juz as scary..
My drug issnt doubling.. Mayb gore is?
Baby, all ur fault la.. show me those bloody things..
Don't you noe i haf some obsessions to it??
I'm obsessed wif:
-Yaoi
-body parts
-Mei meis!!
-Coats
-Boots
-animals
-Gross stuffs wif blood
-......... alot alot..
*lazy already*
Haha!! erm.. Jia you! come on.. one more mth to exams..
March 10 and March 11.. both morning papers..
and April intake humans who haben key in their CCA and CIPs,
Plz do so arh.. got till 18 Feb..
---------------
[7月8日 shichi gatsu youka - the GazettE]
GOSH! now den i realize tat date! Damn it! juz the same..
[「夏恋」natsukoi (PV)- シド SID]
[once again, my conscience is clear. 我問心無愧]