Oh No!!!

[Rei bunny~~ whoo whoo whoo! ok KoonIe behave]
Todae wen to sch! almost cannt wake up.. good ting my jie jie call me bfore she go out.. den go sch.. do the assignment den hand in.. den can go le.. so we go IMM haf lunch den faster off to Clementi campus..
Den saw CUTE FEET!!! awww~ my cute feet! finally can see the human liao.. den we off to register for the competition den go in the lab.. Gosh! ok.. the game tingy is soooo super damn boring la.. I wanna fall aslp liao lo.. esp after taking the medicine.. Haha!! or is it i neber slp enugh? haha! Whole dae was msging Jena-chan! the another horny-fanger-whore-bitch of mine.. Haha!! ok.. basically juz u noe.. smsing to pass time.. im like laughing to myself wen im msging.. Haha~ coz realli so bitching
after got home, den watch a bit of teebee and off to bathe.. den get ready, Out i go.. coz todae my daddy treat mah, so we go there wait for our relatives.. I'm so full nw ok.. Haha~~ and YES! monday is a HOLIDAY~~ for me! hell yes! i can slp.. *bitch slap THE bitches*
Humans like to abuse me!! i dunnoe why.. but.. Ok la huh? I will bite back.. somehow
I slddnt haf nt load photos ytd.. coz todae i saved a ton lots again!!! Mummy~~~ i tink each dae i post some la hor?? dun be so bad la.. got 85 leh.. if one shot i post, i will die! I was like crazy screaming inside wen im saving those pics.. SOOOOoooo Freaking Swweeettt~~~
So.. They still did LOVE each other~!! alot alot~ *screams!!* I cant believe i'm getting all these~ FANGERLISM!
Post tat time save ones first..
ok.. *hugs & kisses!*
I'm a bit drowsy already.. still got one more pill to take and I will fall flat already~
I MISS YOU~!!! my friday whore..
------------------
PSC 10th anniversary booklet.. Myv, Sug and SCREW~!
^credits to the various humans..



[The guitar samurai]



[Miyavi is so damn freaking HOT!]



[Whooo~~~~ see tat clean face~ *touch touch*]






[Proud of you.. 38!]
[The big photo of tis cannt load fully.. so here's a small one]

[His 30 Q & A..]

[SCREW! jin is sooo inviting yeah? and ya, the second photo cannt load properly]

[Byo (Vo.) and Kazuki (Gt.)]

[Manabu (Gt.) and Yuuto (Ba.)]

[Jin dearie (Dr.)]

[SuG~]

[Takeru (Vo.) and Masato (Gt.)]

[Yuji (Gt.) and Chiyu (Ba.)]
[Mitsuru (Dr.)]
---------------
[Kra- Marry(PV)]
-Cute la they 4
-Yuura got haaaarressed! haha~
-Yasuno and his pink sticks.. Haha! I miss his pink hair~ suddenly
[Gaze Fanvid-Remember the name!]
Haha! AOI~~~!!!! partners in crime~ whoosh!
[Satan Bitches]