Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Everyone!


[Rei to keep the bitches away~]

-Some Valentine Graphics!-

[He cute hor?? I tot he lost the flesh on the face liao!? angle problem eh? still~~ LOVES~]

[Here already! Eyes! Smiles.. Come on baby..]

[YES! *kenna christine bash*]
^all nt done by me obviously!

Hmmm.. Today! I still haf band in the morning.. sorrie darlings~!!! Band is........ ok la huh? juz trying out the new songs.. Gosh! the first song~ Dunnoe hw to spell..Czardas?! Haha~ keep changing the notes.. GOSH! my left thumb and the pinky fingers wanna break liao la.. Pain sia!! somemore the conductor blur.. Scare me sia! the conductor score nt in order.. Heng is oni he see wrong.. Nt my problem!!

Oh ya! and tat kuku lion arh.. realli kuku sia.. come band neber bring instrument.. *faintz*

After band.. we all the Red grp wen for grp 'dating'! Hahaa.. y red grp? coz most of us wear red top.. wen to marina barrage to slack and picnic den take pics.. den later they go buy kite and fly.. Haha..In the end the one tat sae wanna fly neber fly.. Haha! I'm jealous la.. got one pair of GF.. soooo sweet~ awww~~ Oh! KoonIe is nt correct! Well~ the "guy" all mei mei mah..

Of coz nt.. saw BFs too.. Awww~~~ Why neber buy flower in the end? or bear bear? haha~~ we see they walk ard the flower shop so long sia.. Haha! kai and fian's neck wanna break liao they still neber buy anyting..

den go back home! Oh man! im so tired! Sorrie darlings~ I cant be home todae.. awww~~ *huggle huggle*

I'll make it up to all of you..one by one.. =)

Why wud u even care wen u dun even feel anyting anymore?
---------------

[Kagrra new header!!! whooo~~ MEI MEI!!! NAO~~ Akiya~~~]

[Oh! found new band~ as in nt they new.. is I new to dem.. xTRiPx]
Cute sia they all.. but nth much.. i dun quite like the vocalist,Yoshito(弥斗).. the middle guy.. the fourth guy looks like 12012's Wataru, in tis pic.. Haha~ so tat means.. there's a fraction of Ruki.. =X

[Bassist- Yukine~! but he left the band already.. replaced by another one.. I dun like sia tat guy, totally..]

[Guitarist- K.. Cool huh??? I realli like him..Nyaaa~~]

[Lead Guitarist- Shougo (将吾)]

So easy to guess who i will be attracted to.. Haha! and OMG la.. I'm totally loving JUN!! =.= sorrie wife! juz adoring..
-----------

[xTRiPx-サクライロ]
There's NO GIRL in tis PV.. its the new bassist..
Haha! shougo drop the guitar for the pv.. den he "itai~~" I can understand~~ when u drop ur darling.. Ssssiiii~~~ pain..
----------
OoopPppsssSss!! I've not been realli giving u FULL attention lately.. GOMEN!! But still.. You are the best! You noe it~~


[Everybody stay Happy!]