KoonIe is Killed!

[My desktop wallpaper.. Finally its white.. with-a-black-sexy-guy-named-Aoi-standing-there-showing-off -his-smexy-ness]
Hmm.. todae, totally overslept! gosh! I oni woke up at 8am.. when the lesson starts at 8.. den reach sch ard 9+ liao.. OMG!! and guess wad?? section head came in and.. oni one student.. Oh No!!! realli jia lat le la.. =.="
Lesson ends and I wen wandering ard alone.. coz no one is free.. So..
Ya.. cat wen walking ard and bought one shirt.. and den i'm so so so damn hungry.. I wen to NTUC to buy a small sushi set, cherry tomato and a Chocolate "fart" cake.. den go home eat my sushi and tomatos.. the cake is still slping peacefully inside my fridge.. why fart cake leh? coz my jie jie sae she heard fart cake.. nt fudge cake.. =.=""
This wkends.. so busy!! Band is starting frm tml morning!!! again, 1hr+ travelling.. den later need to go cousin kid bdae.. sundae.. going to another bdae and watch band concert.. soooo... this wkend cannt accompany my GFs already.. *pout*.. muz wait till nxt wkend le..
and.. I posted Big photos below.. Coz..
I CANT WAIT ANYMORE!!!!! since 03/01 leh.. Wen i saw it.. I scream!
realli i SCREAM!! got sound come out ok.. and of coz im alone inside my room wif my com.. i tink later my father and sister tink i crazy! but hu cares!!!
I'm killed over here~ like Hello~~ *wave wave*
Ja, mata ne~ LOVES!!
[Nao! its always abt FOOD!!! Haha~~~]
------------------
Are u ready for bleedings?? get ready ur tissue box coz.. I'm nt responsible for any deaths caused..
-Credit: rawstarr23-
They look like My hello kitty dressed in hakama.. the Japanese wedding style de haha.. actually is dear daniel la.. but i like saeing hello kitty.. hello kitty hello kitty hello kitty hello kitty
They are My rocking kitties.. =D
GAZEMEN in hakama!!! *bleeding like a fountain* 
[Haha!!! This photo!! OH NO!!!! *wrong focus* GOMEN NE~~~]
^but ain't he obvious?? so.. nt my fault! Correct?
[Keiyuu is soo small and sooo CUTE!! look so squeesh-able *squeesh squeesh*.. even our Kai-sama cant resist.. repeat of the 2005 carnival]
[Listening to MYV..]
[Whoo~~ *clap clap clap*]
[Uru and Ruki + nao's hands..]
+BEWARE: Fanger-lism+
[Sexy Aoi with his Smexy guitar]
[Ain't he CUTE! wif tat fringe..]
[Kai's coolness~]
[And he SMILED!!!!! Nyaaaaa~~~~]
[O.O! look so fierce..]
[Heehee.. You noe y he so happy??? YES! he did it again.. threw his bass up in the air~ =.="]
^and tat ribbon tingy... his... hmmm.. the white tingy is loose..

[Ruki sing sing sing sing sing.. Why oni one in white hakama? coz.. he is the vocalist mah]
[Yes! tat's the way Ruki-sama.. and he look cute like tis.. like last time hiroto.. O.O]
-Sorrie! no ducky available!!!-
Haf la.. there u go..
[Look at him..]
[Uru: "Arghhh~~~~"]
[Uru-gasm.. somemore??]
[Close up.. ain't he beautiful?]
[O.o so happy?? and yes.. tats nao's hands]
[Dork face!! Hahahahahahahaha!!! I'm bad ne?]
Gazemen working.. New hairstyle
[reita and ruki.. the manager sae look like sibilings.. YES!]
[Den suddenly.. got Uru and Kai.. den... Aoi leh??]
and Kai look so CUTE!!! actually they all are.. Sexy backs! and rei is without the noseband?!
[Countdown: 4 Days!]
❤❤❤❤ あなたが好きです!! ❤❤❤❤