Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Brain..


[Aoi~~ Look at the face..]

Todae, morning.. wen to JP post office to post my baby's mail.. den wen to sch after tat.. Sch.. well, its boring as usual.. mayb bcoz i still holidae mood..

web tech in the afternn.. learn some web application den do in dreamweaver.. tis one damn alot of steps sia.. like i can remember like tat.. den my left hand, again left hand.. got 4 "red dots".. Rashes? dunnoe wad it is la.. ytd its small small den todae itchy i scratch it once in the morning.. den bcome bigger a bit.. oh no!! sicko..

den i'm so happy todae!! saw my baby online.. coz like finally the internet can already and its like so fast already and baby got online.. but den hor, i'm so sorrie to junjie.. I took his com coz i tot he neber come todae.. aww~~ SORRY!! m(_ _)m

at nite wen to central to haf dinner wif my parents.. tat kuku steamboat shop.. I dunnoe wad to sae la.. but its nt for me.. I'm a meat eater and.. there's no meat oni seafood.. Dun wan!! and ok la.. it's all filled ah thiongs.. I'm nt being racist or wad la.. juz.. ya u noe?? so wrong there..

and these few daes.. well, i juz feel like crying at nite.. everytime, it's in front of the com.. I'm sick la!! realli.. muz be.. I neber watch anyting or read anyting.. juz got the feeling and the tears will fall.. nt too bad la, after 1 min den stop le.. I sld go see doctor hor?? can i choose?? Dr. Shiroyama?! *got a knock in the head* Ya.. realli SICK! Wad abt tat doctor named.. Kouyou?? Dr. Matsumoto~~~~~ in LA.. Haha!! *random*

[I realli like tis photo leh.. Oh GOSH!!]
Juz nw read MYV's Q&A.. He call ruki...Rukippe =.=""
Well, and i'm juz happy tat kai promised a yr of smiles.. Yay!

[Oh! this guy is CUTE!! but dunnoe frm where one]
^babe, i'm wrong.. nt confirm frm Deluhi~
---------------
=Gaze LOVE=

[the old sch Scary side!]

[Cockroach era.. Ruki's classic Red & I LOVE tis AOI!!]
^look at aoi's tummy piercing + the lip piercing.. best love! but.. well... safety baby..

This is wad i call Guys in SUIT!!! *nosebleed*

[Chizuru era]

[For "Apartments" tingy.. dunnoe hw to sae]
^well, the theme song for the korean movie.."Apartments"
#the 2 photos are taken at different time!! but the same suit

[Stacked Rubbish.. I'm saving for tis! *bleed*]

[Aoi x Reita!!?? OoPsss!!]

[they wear WHITE too~]

[and DORKS in Suit..Haha! Kai = ❤❤❤]
#Baby, get it?? Suits win leather!! =P

and and and

[Distress & Coma... waiting in progress]
^Ikeru_shikabane did it.. Haha!!
---------------

[Yuuto new yr comment]
^again.. He wanna go home..

YAY!! tml is Jin's~~



[Fan-ger-lism!]