Monday, December 8, 2008

Cold cold~


[Whole of PSC..]
Miyavi, Kra, Kagrra, GazettE, Alice Nine, ScReW and SuG!
Frm left to rite: Miyavi, Keiyuu, Mai, Yuura, Yasuno, Isshi, Akiya, Shin, Nao, Izumi, Ruki, Uruha, Aoi, Reita, Kai, Shou, Tora, Hiroto, Saga, Nao, Byo, Kazuki, Manabu, Yuuto(the tongue!), Jin, Takeru, Masato, Yuji, Chiyu and Mitsuru!!
(ok i nth better to do so i put their names dwn.. 30!)

[Miyavi~]

Ok, it's like so damn cold can? the wind keep on blowing and blowing.. I'm like wearing 2 jackets nw liao.. Haha..

ytd nite, wen out wif the lion and cat to find the camel.. so de last min.. Den we walk to museum den look see look see take photos.. haha! Den we go marina to eat and after tat buy the ice cream and share~ nice! Mashmellows~ Loves! den we walk to suntec to sit and eat den Home we go~ take bus..

So funnie~ Fian neber control.. Haha.. Jay chou lun tai.. Haha!!! Whooo~~~ and Kai saed tat Ruki's voice is nice~~ Haha!! whoots~! den actually go home liao wan to wait for tat Hee Jun Xian.. den hai ya, he troublesome la~~ NOT ME arh.. it's YOU!! Haha.. I eat up ur psp i tell u.. =P

I wan my potato chips~~ and someting else heeheehee.. Babe knew it.. Haha~ BABE! I wanna go find u leh~~ Haha!! u come over leh~~ Come on!~~ Haha!! everydae so high toking to u~~ Haha.. *SHY!*

And THANKS for helping me find the 2 Vamps' songs.. LOVES~~ *muack muack*
^the marks are so gonna be there =x

*photos frm ytd's nite out!*
[Frm her Facebook]
Part ONE
Part TWO

=Whoshouldibelievewheneveryoneislieingtome?=
-------------
Nao not behaving..


This is not soy sauce.. it's orange juice.. So cute!!
------------------

[SuG- Umbilical (PV)]
Like FINALLY~~~

[SuG- seiten (voice only)]


[CUTE!]
I noe alot of times liao la.. but realli sooo cute mah.. and the laughters are HAHAHA!! Aoi's laughter=.="

[ScReW-comment]
-Byo poked Kazuki's butt
-Kazuki out of control..
-Yuuto into his own world~
-Jin, dun bully Yuuto arh.. wads wif the "Bass baka" ?
-Byo the flasher =.="" and Kazuki's totally cartoon voice~ LOVES!

Of coz and his sexy tummy and tighs~~


[枯れ音]
Our fingertips that connected in the beginning of the cold rain
You, who covered me like an umbrella, are not here anymore
Even my heart that is wet to the skin doesn't know where you are
I can't move at times like this, where I'm not able to do something