I miss you..

[Hiko getting ready]
Ytd nite.. I cuddnt slp.. I toss and turn till ard 3am den fall aslp.. den i set my alarm starting frm 6am, I set 8 alarms.. and it rang till its like ard 7.10 like tat den I gladly open my eyes.. Im so so so so so tired!!
Got ready den wen out to JE with my mum and jie jie.. wait for the male cat and lion den off we go to take bus.. We are going to JB~ It's like out of Singapore.. Ok wadever! den take take take den finally we are in Malaysia~~ we wen to the shopping mall at.. Bukit Indah.. first, we wen to eat breakfast/lunch.. Steamboat!! and hell its still cheap wen its like 5 person.. and i tink the person is like so irritated by our table, making him walk here and there.. OooPss!! anyway, there big is big la.. but after a while we got bored already.. so we decided to go and rest at starbucks!! NnnYyyyAaaa~~~
and I got the Dark cherry mocha Frappuchino! like finally.. den we slack there take photos.. and i anyhow take photos ard and of kai and joanna.. so funnie la the photos, and we disturbed kai wen he fell aslp.. I drop a few drops of coffee into his mouth =X *Evil*
In the end whole dae, I oni got a perfume~ hai yo.. and doughnuts, my cheese bread and sushi~~ Of coz I got the onigiri!! Haha~~ been tempted by.. Jin?! ok den like we got back to Singapore.. travel home, So tired.. bathe! and I finish reading a fanfic.. 8 chapters, den I got my nose running!! I hope its nt a fever coming up!! Coz you noe.. My dearest Shuhui got chicken pox! haha~ dun wan fever la.. Im so tired, I cud juz lie dwn and stay flat on my bed nw.. Let's go~ Gd Nite..
You Noe where to Find the Photos!! Frm Joanna's Facebook..
Ok, continue on ytd's Radio tingy~ was it ytd?!! nvm..
anyway, the DJ is good! *smirk* she got a fanger mentallity, trying to get dem to sae the "wrong" ting..
Tis time is abt "sucking things".. Good one Uru..
And Haha!!! naughty Aoi-kun *shakes my head =)*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbqPWot1lmA
-----------

[Nao frm Kagrra]

[Cute MYV!! Yeah~ Merry X'mas.. I'm late, Sorrie~]
-----------
[Gazerock Fest. Burst into a blaze 2008- D.L.N]
-Aoi looks so Nice.. and i always love him playing acoustic
(tis reminds me of his momiji manjuu song..Haha!)
-Totally beautiful
-Yeah, uru is on acoustic too..
I haf tears in my eyes wen Ruki juz...... Argh~~~~ KoonIe Control control..
Aoi's Bun song~ Momiji manjuu..
^The music is D.L.N's starting
[Screw- making of wailing wall (nt jishunban)]
-Overall, Screw is Love! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ Cuties!!
-Kazuki can't stop disturbing Manabu..
-Ok Jin became TALL!! Whoo~ sexy thighs!
-Perv! kazuki..(and I tot byou was the more Perv one) hw cud u open manabu's "skirt" and sae Sugoi!?? Haha!
And wad the hell on the last part.. Jin's drum teaching =.="
JIN IS LOVE!!! ❤ ❤ ❤
^and if u ask me why the drumset sounds like tat.. I dunnOe wad to sae..
#Of coz is they silent it, coz its oni a pv shooting =.=!
[BABY!! I MISS YOU!!]