Bad Naughty Girl..
[Ruki-sama: "Nobody believes you~"]
Ok, I've been skipping sch for like 2 daes already.. ytd's lesson can be forgiven, coz it's like nobody will go de lor.. and good news is, heng, i didnt go.. coz they cant find the damn tcher anyway.. so todae, lots of ppl are going.. and for me? I decided to slp my tail off.. Actually i woke up at 9, to sms den later ok.. i fell aslp till its like almost 11? how can i resist my bed which smells nice and warm.. Haha!! Juz wish to cuddle and stay there forever~
Den i spend my whole dae reading *er hurmp*.. ok la, i admit la ok? I was reading all the Yaoi(GUYxGUY) fanfics.. the first few i read was like so sweet but den sad.. I was actually tearing already, Haha! den after a few, I was like OMFG~!! Tat was HOT! *nod my head*..realli so~~~ WHhhooooOoosssSshhh~ NC-17 like they sae but I feel tat it was almost R-21 already.. Haha!!
Content includes: kissing, caressing, hugging, slping, bathing(DUH!)..Fingering, tangling, neck nibbling, ear nibbling, licking, sucking, lubricant, naked, sex, orgasm, SM , rape, psycho, pervert, killing, bloody and damn lots of screaming and moaning (WADEVER!).. basically physical O.O!!
Ok, I love the shower one.. *devilish smile*..WTF is KoonIe reading such stuffs tat are full of smut and fluff-ness?.. coz there is nth for me to watch already.. Haha.. ppl having holidaes and will oni start work nxt yr, so wad u wan me to do?? of coz i will read fanfics wen they haf it posted lor.. Haha! Oh ya.. and tell u how bored i am, I watched "Edward Scissorhand".. Some of you are nt even born yet ok? It's a 1990 movie wif Johnny Depp looking so young.. Johnny Depp who? He's the Pirate, remember? Haha! Anybody haf anyting nice to recommand me to watch? Other den DBSK!!! which i totally haf no feel on even wen they are revealing their chests.. so sorrie, juz nt my type, they aint old enugh?!
Mayb intro me if they are as matured as yoshiki, hyde, aoi, byo, nao(kagrra and Alice Nine)?? HAHAHA!!
*Photos speaks..*
[ニューシングル リリース, おめでとうございます!]
^New single release, congratulations
=Put dwn ur emo shit and listen to some J-rock=
[Me!]
^taken by the male cat, Kai
[So many folders and photos, covering Aoi already]
[So, i decided to clear it..]
[I wanna DYE my hair.. Peach chocolate, the one on the extreme right]

[Mayb some PINK on my hair like Waka frm Danger Gang?]
^Danger Gang is a VK ger band, so ya.. she's a SHE 

[Or a bit of RED like Kazuki and Waka??]
*More photos I took nxt time.. todae too many photos already, Lazy*
----------
[Starring Jin as a DORK and Kazuki as another Dork]
[Byou took these photos of the bear bear~]
^Total CUTENESS!
[Takeru at work]
[He is so damn thin can?]
[Wadever~]
[Takeru in bathtub eating ice cream!]
---------------
[Hiroto and Tora~]
[Careful, coz they will BITE]
[I made tis.. So.. Irresistable]
[The indie Guitarists frm SuG and ScReW]
^seriously Kazuki haf lots of Piercings nah..
[Ain't they cute?]
[Masato and Kazuki playing each other's guitar]
[Yuji and Manabu playing each other's guitar]
[Intetsu, bassist of Ayabie~]
[The prince of elegance.. 很有氣質]
-------------
+Presents for my BABE! Versailles~+
^correct spelling?


-Uploaded in original BIG BIG size, hug it home if you like-
^sorrie, no Kamijo.. =)
---------
[Dolly- Juliet (PV)]
^so Jazzy.. Haha and you'll wanna move to it..
[STOP COPYING WAD I DO! get ur own life]