Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wadever!


[Cool hor? got it frm their myspace.. can see rite??]
-Damn long coz of the videos, ppl-

todae whoots! go band.. wen playing the songs, not concentrating!! Muahahaha.. sorrie arh, feel sick and got so bothered wif the weirdness of the neck strap todae.. but the instrument is so nice to play todae.. whoosh~ after band got the meeting.. Haha, yesh! passing dwn everyting already~ gd luck ppl!

after band wen to eat wif baybiie and fian.. another cat wen home.. den we are so so so funnie.. our 'bathtub' tok.. haha.. Joanna lah! she started it =x Muahahaha.. If me arh, I need lots and lots of bathtubs to keep all my 美美 darlings.. Dun need la.. hide dem in my room la.. OoOps!

and yah.. Hell! u are getting freaking scary huh?? Getting a bit overboard hor.. mayb you'll bcome my 'angels' like the others but who cares rite?? i still got hell lots of darlings and 美美 darlings.. I'll drop you

Dearie~ I love ya!!
-----------

[During the meeting bfore getting serious]

[I bought the Hoodie!!]

[The grey contacts for the mth]


[Goodbye to my brown ones..]

[Different colours for the dae..]

[Bfore sch.. trying to be nerdy]

[Bfore sch]

[Thanks ppl.. anyway it died liao leh.. saddedz]

[I forced it in.. damn painful can?? but its cool]

[Can tell me actually where is it for? its like overly short??]
--------------
GazettE PWTB Lives

[Look! I'm Happy drumming away~]

[Look @ me.. I'm the Rocker!!]

[Yeah!! anyone wans my guitar?? =x as if he'll gif u]

[Beautiful~]

[Focus Focus Focus!! OoOPs! wrong focus~ *faint* Sorrie Aoi~]

[Huh~? I heard someone calling me!?]

[Ha~ come on come on, Tell me u're Damn Jealous of ME!]

----------
Purple Addictions!

[After a live.. Byo, Kazuki and Jin?? =x]

[WaH lao.. another temptation!! Its already packed!]
-----------

[On NHK music japan- LEECH]
Hell if NHK made it a lip-sync/ playback for the Teebee.. and wad's wif the lyrics, "the president"??
-Whoots! KAI!! with all his might

Hell! It's a muz see if nt u'll regret it baby~ altho the quality is nt tat gd, as long as u get to see dem, y not? *ROAR!*

[Filth in the beauty]
-Ruki is naughty~
-I saw someone's Thigh!
-Aoi's smile! 1:22
-Killed by Aoi, Totally!! 1:30 *screams!!!! everytime!* and his bow~ ya la, everyting la
-Eh their smiles cute la!
and it muz feel like sooo good to see the fans frm the stage

=ScReW comment=
starting frm the longest..

[Jin] CUTE!!!

[Byo]

[Yuto]

[Kazuki] He looks shy~ his answer short and sweet arh?

[Manabu]

---------------

[Vamps]
Time goes by and love addict is LOVED~




[Gather Roses]
ScReW