Monday, November 3, 2008

As it is


[I Love their eyes..]

todae the first ting wen i woke up is.. OMG!! my left eye pain! argh! den i sheepishly wake up and go change den go to sch..

lesson is bored! anyway its like 1/4 listening, nt listening fully.. Die liao la.. tis subject sure flunk like hell or even worst den tat.. Haiz.. CS CS..

whole dae was yawning, even nw as i'm typing.. Den i tink ok, I'm sick already.. cough cough cough den nose omg~ well wad can u expect? the weather like so extreme coz its yr end liao wad.. Ok.. continue to munch on my Apricot..

Haha, Anna.. thanks for making me tear eh..

Dun tink too much.. =)

Love to all.. Buh Bye~
俺はこんなもんじゃねぇ。
^Secretly use.. I ain't the problem
-------------------------
ScReW's photos.. all bcoz of Yuuto's extreme 'spamming'..

[Yuuto took photo wen Byou collasped!?]
^ its nt real..

[Manabu is disturbing Yuuto..]
^Yuuto dun listen to him.. You are rocking the way u are, Dun smoke!!

[Cold medication, and he got the cute lil mug! I wan leh, so kyute!]

[Yuuto preparing for the Live]

[Purple contacts.. Whoo~ I also Haf..]

[Yuuto stick the sticker on Manabu's back.. Yuuto is trying to be annoying?]

[Halloween Donald duck..]

[He sharing the drink wif Manabu]
^den Jin u dun wan liao arh? Haha!!

[Yuuto sae tat Jin wrote abt him]
^Jin wrote: Im looking forward to hearing the sound of cola. (laugh)
coz Yuuto wrote tat he wanna make cola sound..

[Jin's cute little Mameshiba]
-----------------

[Wailing Wall's comment..Kazuki is disturbing]
Gather Roses PV faster leh!! A9 one dec den release also out liao.. u all nov 12 leh.. OOooIiii~
so tats the difference between a Major band and Indie band?!




©[LEECH]
the GazettE™