Sunday, November 30, 2008

CONCERT~


[Awww~~ How sweet can my darling be..]
^Christine made tis for me.. Aww~ LOVES!

=Some backstage stuffs=
Todae morning.. wake up first ting, Nosebleed.. seriously i muz be damn tired! Fridae like tat, todae also like tat.. and somemore I late..

Sorrie, Joanna, fian and kai.. make u all wait..
wen off for practice at 1130am.. but reach Cemta at 1145.. coz i still accompany haziq go locker.. go there help kai and fian do hair den go out assemble.. den they gif out the presents for Nov. & Dec. birthdae babies~

after tat go up and haf combine.. can sae quite fun la.. coz Mr eric.. so funnie! haha.. cannt stop tinking abt him, hw can he be so crazy.. haiyo.. den tired alredy after the rehersal.. which ends at 3.30pm.. den wen to haf a bite and help ppl do hair.. First time doing guy's hair~ whoots! Fian hot arh.. 美美~~ and Yeah! I can fit in my shirt liao.. WHOOTS! ok done.. si beh buay bah lor..

Cleared the stage and den wait at the side.. we are so hyper den Noisy can?? haha.. i was like shaking shaking den basically, "dancing".. Haha! den go up stage first ting.. I almost slipped! Paiseh sio~ somemore in front of the stage =.=!!

We shocked the audience again~ so shioking!! the feeling.. Whoots! During concert.. I dream off and see the wrong line during the concert! hell~ haha.. heng i play soft tat part.. hu cares~ the moment me and joanna reach the curtain there den we scream liao.. so shiok.. It's over!

Wad i promised, I've done it.. tat's all i can sae.. 我說到,做到了.. BYE BYE!

GREAT JOB FOR THE CONCERT PPL~~

Thanks, animal family, bell and noreen for the tingys.. and nuan qi for the chocolate to gif me tat little energy.. LOVES!

Misses~ nxt time no more female cat liao.. and no more ah lian.. haha..

New leaders and humans going off.. haha.. jia you lo~ =)

I'm seeking my energy frm Red-bull.. Haha wadever! I neber take my foldable sharp comb.. HAIYO.. damn ex can tat one..
*photos frm the concert realli muz wait.. den photos of all my hot darlings and photos of dem wif their NICE guitars for the PSC guitarists special also muz wait nw damn tired! sorrie eh*


PS Company 10th anniversary concert.. 360 degree stage, 13000 seats.. SOLD OUT! in a day
----------

[RCE Encore and Ruder]
^Kai drumming~~ and Aoi's scream.. WHOOTS~

[Sweet Aoi~]



[❤ EVERYONE IS LOVE! ❤]
Damn tired..