Can You Hear?

[STRESS!]
Todae, finally i dun feel so tired at all.. mayb bcoz todae's lesson starts at 11pm? CS, did nth oni the worksheet den later WT.. do some dreamweaver stuff.. again, animation realli is a test of my patience.. till ard 3+, i cannt take it and i doze off wif my head on the table.. Sorrie, I did it again but it was less den 5 mins ok..
after sch wen off to meet Soo chian.. so long neber see her already.. gave her the tix and we sat dwn at the bustop to chat.. Haha! Time realli pass by sooo fast neh? still can remember.. last yr, she accompanied me to apply for MI.. den later she acc me to apply for ITE.. haha! sorrie nah, out of all the trouble, I still decided to withdraw frm MI.. time realli fast eh, I'm graduating soon.. heehee =) den again, tok tok tok.. it still wen back to 'there'.. I'm sick of saeing it here.. the moment of truth, everyting ends..It doesnt matter to me anymore, rite? *sae yes sae yes*
Thanks ppl for all the kindness.. no matter wad type of kindness u gave to me..
Christine!! you made me LOVE yaoi alot alot more already.. haha.. u muz be responsible for it, i tell u
Sometimes, I wish I could be ALONE.. so stress.. and how many times muz i let it out already? I cant juz ignore my surroundings rite? since i'm such a scorpio person.. wadever! pain!
tml gonna haf sectionals and fridae whole dae practice.. I hope i cud survive till saturdae.. Ppl, pray for me..
KEEP ME AWAKE!
[I WAN TIS PERFUME~~ frm Anna Sui]
LOVES! *wad can i do, since Yuji is using it too >.<>
--------------
Purple Addictions
24 Nov
[Manabu]
[Jin is a living Temptation]
[Loving hands of Manabu and Jin]
[Where are you guys pushing Jin to??]
[Yuu-kun.. your tongue!! =x]
25 Nov
[Jin's daily intake ><]
[Yuuto is doing it again.. OMG!]
[Yuu-chan's hair]
[Guess who is tis?]
26 Nov
[Jin's cat paw keychain.. MeOw~]
^He LOVES me~ *Yah Rite! Arbish*
[Tat's BIG baby.. ****** heeheehee]
[Manabu being playful while Yuuto is slping..]
----------
[GAZEROCKZ!]
^Haha.. nobody dares to touch Aoi~
IF you watch tis, mayb you would understand why I so Love them soo damn alot much
[LEECH]
CAN YOU HEAR THE COUNTING SONG OF PAIN, BABY?