Yawns!

[Bored la eh!]
Ytd wen to sectionals.. I dunnoe.. but I'm alone Haha!! till later wen bell and joanna came in.. I'm so bored la.. but realli at least got some work done la, nt like Somebody.. ok, den eat Joanna's cake.. Finally la, like after dunnoe how many lion yrs den i get to eat someting frm her?? Haha! den after tat actually wanna go Imm de.. but got 2 tingys sae cannt tahan so we wen to airport to eat.. den wen home after tat.. so tired la..
Todae wake up, first ting i saw is.. Leech pv is up on youtube.. whoo! so i go and load one wif a high quality.. how black is the pv, u rarely see their faces coz its all covered up wif their hair.. Haha.. but wen u saw it was like how handsome sio! ok wadever~! I noe i noe..
YEAH! the 2 missing Uru-chan's photos are Found!! yesh! and they are uploaded.. if wan see juz scroll dwn lor.. at the "Lots of Love" post..
I todae guai guai stay at home.. nth to eat at home leh!! eh! ppl, u all forgot to feed the CAT la eh!!! and ya..tat dae watch finish 10 promises to my dog.. its nice! the puppy realli so CUTE!!! but the bhind part is so saddedz..
The 10 promises
(think like a dog)
-listen patiently to what I have to say
-trust me, I'm always by your side
-play with me a lot
-don't forget that I have feelings too
-let's never fight someday I'll win
-if i don't obey you, I have good reasons
-you have school and friends but as for me i only have u
-stay my best friend even when I'm old
-I'll live for about 10 years so let's make every moment count
-never forget out time together, so when my time comes, please be by my side
Due to some lion saeing my blog is too stress for her, I promise i will cut dwn on dem la hor.. but no confirm la eh~
and bell bell.. haha.. till nw i haben post hyde.. Haha.. below gif u one la hor.. =)
[Nah, let u see his wing tattoo..]
[Tis is Uru eh! but dunnoe wen de.. His hair so long sia]
-------------------------
+F! PSC is fast in Claiming!... but no fear, many ppl can upload faster+
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7raRv13nJk
*Ownself go search its always out there somewhere*
[LEECH PV] 幾帥一下
-so many computer effects.. I wish to see their faces more leh..
-Kai-chan got another new drumset!?!! after so many yrs, its a double bass drum
-Ya SCREAM! whoots! Shiok~
-Aoi's Long dress~~ so Damn HOT! Sexy la!! and His fingers!!!
-Eh! Uru's finger 美美! His hairflip~ he using another guitar..
------------
[X Japan Going taiwan for concert on Valentine's]
Yoshiki, Cute la he.. Can i go??
------------------早就因該跑了..只是一直在原地徘徊..
現在,我跑了.. Don't bother me anymore, OK?..
Let's keep on walking till we dun meet anymore..
"Plz disappear, bcoz it is an eyesore"
Seriously, I dun wan to sae it but..
I Hate You all.. Masked Riders
[LEECH]
"I've lost you, you left me, run now, someday, can't keep counting, Sugar pain baby!~"