Sick Inside

[SCREW- Kazuki-kun]
^I dunnoe but suddenly I find him kinda cute~
Make me cry will you?? Somebody? mayb sae someting tat make me wanna die instantly? I dunnoe but it feels like soooo bad inside, but i juz cant shed a tear.. nth.. NTH~~
Ok forget abt being emo there~ I juz cannt do anyting abt it.. juz hope tat it will be relieved wen the time comes..
Tis week, i realli dunnoe wad to sae abt it.. i cannt wake up for lessons in the morning~!!! argh!! and saturdae, I juz cannt wake up frm my nice, sweet dreams~~~ Haha.. Wad happened man.. I've set like 2 alarms coz i noe i cannt wake up, but tat doesnt work either.. ARH!! Juz feeling tat i wan to slack..
Fridae, after sch wen to bbdc coz syahidah wanna go..den after tat we wen to airport.. and whoots! we go there see air-stewardess.. so de 美美, those few we saw la.. den wen to do the woodblock art.. so fun~~~ haha.. juz like a kid.. den sectionals was nt realli doing anyting.. oni played for a while, and its realli a while.. after tat wen to play clarinet.. WHoots!! so long neber play liao~ the thumb cannt take it.. Haha.. gone red after a while oni.. Clarinet clarinet, my 3 yr + fren..
Saturdae,wen for band, played songs.. I missed the warm-up.. after the break i was alone, coz joanna wen off le.. Sabishii neh!!! so lonely~~ den i asked the clarinet ppl to move in if nt i so alone.. den ferlicia was beside me.. so Weird~ haha.. coz normally is bass clar. sound den suddenly u noe.. bcome clarinet.. Haha..ytd got back home and after a while i fell aslp den at nite was so hyper and i cant slp.. so after online a while i wen to bed, listen to radio and songs.. till abt 3.30 or 4am den i slp.. by den my father is awake liao lo.. Haha.. so todae i woke up at 10am.. Haha.. so crazy.. heng toml is a holidae~~ I can slp my tail off again..
Man! I sure miss kai-chan's smiles and laughters!! WHoots!! finally they've come back, whoo~~ its like been missing for months man.. YEAH! Kai-chan & Reita-kun on radio show together.. so CUTE!! =) They juz keep on laughing~ YAY! for their cuteness *feed dem cookies!*
俺はこんなもんじゃねぇ.
I ain't the Problem..
^Learnt it frm ScReW's drummer, Jin.
#Yap! So looking at ScReW nowadaes~~ whoots!! Hotstuff somewhere~ and they are so spamming their new blogs.. Haha! but i love the way they do the spamming.. so many posts in a dae..
Leopard spots are back in PSC again.. guess tat leopard spots doesn't leave..
------------------------
SCREW's Arrangment:
+Vocalist, 2 guitarist, Bassist & Drummer+
[鋲 Byou- the Wild Cat.. and he's almost Aoi's age liao!]
[マナブ Manabu- Elegance and Youngest of dem all]

[和己 Kazuki- Red is so for him, issn't it? Cutie!!]
[ゆうと Yuuto- He removed his lip ring too and he gotten more muscular?!!]
[ジン Jin- I find him kinda aggressive? but cool ain't he?]
©[LEECH]©
the GazettE™