Bad!

[Wallpaper, Credit to whoever did it..]
Todae is another so called 'bad' dae.. I dunnoe i juz cuddnt wake up for sch.. the feeling is like, "Again?!! Shit!!".. so F-ked up.. den go to sch nth much la.. todae is CS oni.. after sch wen home to rest and online for a while, den out i go to meet syahidah to go band.. i realli cannt take it so after food, i bought a can of coffee and drank it.. so walked to sch..
wad can i sae?
Band was Fun?! or was it bcoz I haf tat "limited" strength?
anyway, playing clarinet was like fun la.. the 'feelings' kinda come back to me.. It's a good feeling ne? Anyway, Jasmine was like cute la she.. she's the new saxophonist la, same sch eh.. Haha.. wadever it is, I'm so damn NOT yuri..
I've got sore throat le.. argh~~~
俺はこんなもんじゃねぇ。
I ain't the problem
I'm so Loving Yuuto Spamming of his blog but So crazy.. He's killing the translator at tis rate.. its like 20 post in a dae? and Yuuto-kun, I also started to wonder a while after u saed Jin is cute & manabu sexy??!!
and OUCH! Jin broke a drumstick during the live.. tat muz haf been aggressive..
*photo later la.. Lazy to print screen*
--------------
[Jin is nt getting enugh rice!! ya the arrow pointing is the Rice..]
[Jin is so disturbing, Haha!!]
[Yuuto saed Manabu's hand is sexy..]
[Actually, the hairdresser can dun tie so tight de lor!]
©[LEECH]
the GazettE™