STUDY!

[流鬼-樣 Ruki-sama]
^Can I dun wan Ruki's Fluffy Hair?? can he keep it as like tat *Point Point*??
Stay at home alone todae and its like raining! oh gosh! haha.. quite scary neh, I dunnoe juz scary.. gd ting got my doggie accompany me so ok, haha, like so kidish like tat.. actually todae wanna go out and buy some tingys one but den nobody accompany me and its raining so I juz stay at home and online.. watch 沸腾冰点.. Haha watch the bhind part which i missed out.. other den tat I'm juz listening to songs lor like wad else rite? Recently started to be curious and listen to Kra.. I like the song 'Yell' whoo nice nice~ i also dunnoe y coz of stress? den find someting soothing bah??.. haha.. 景夕Keiyuu so CUTE~ frm last time i see the Psc tour i find him so cute liao.. the smallest tingy u can find in PS Company, he is even smaller den Ruki & Hiroto! he's more cute wen he stand bside Myv la.. one is the tallest and another one is the smallest haha.. ok done done done! Realli looking forward to PSC tour 2009! Myv, Kagrra, Kra, GazettE, Alice9, ScRew & SuG.. muz be crazier den 2005 coz got 2 more grps! *Muackz*
Tis week is the Study week.. sae nicely it's study week la but realli got ppl study mah? I'm nt tat one lor.. haiz, y everytime i muz like tat leh? I also dunnoe.. Argh~! Ya ppl, u can wack me, scold me, chain me up or wad so ever.. Sianz diao, tis time is maths more sianz! let's see Mondae wad will i get for slacking somemore ok? Get everyone disappointed and saddedz.. Get the *toot* and wake up! ok i'm outta here~ *WAVE! Bye Bye*
[Keiyuu in germany]
[Reita read a letter in english on his radio show.. AgH~ So CUTE!!]
*After Monday, Let's get the party Started!*
[LEECH]