Thursday, September 25, 2008

They are SuG-oi !!


[Takeru is my Candy!]
^Different eye contact, Alterna style

[SuG! Not oni the members like, I Love Takeru's Tattoo too!]
[Shou & lil' Keiyuu frm Kra]

[Myv's so called first ever nude photo]

Everydae, to me, is to wake up at 1030 and watch drama online.. watch videos, nw all the videos are all deleted and all the users are suspended.. a bit of a ass sia youtube.. i dunnoe is youtube clearing space or it's true tat PSC is requiring to remove all the videos of GazettE coz other artists frm the same company like neber kenna leh! ok done wif tat..

todae finally wen out to haf a bit of a sun? if nt everydae stay at home realli im gonna go all dusty liao.. juz nw wen out to bugis wif little one, syahidah, go there walk walk.. she wanna buy cardigan.. den go there make myself happy~~ haha.. I won't sae wad i did! =) I'm happy, Todae! WHoots!

Ytd stayed at home to blow bubbles.. realli after blowing bubbles im so happy! haha.. i even asked my sister is it my problem or wad? but she sae she blow a while also feel like happy.. So, blowing bubbles is realli a HAPPY ting to do.. hehee.. esp at nite i blow the bubbles out of the window all kenna blow up the sky~ so nice~~

=Someting Different todae, Kame & Yamapi=
^Been watching their dramas recently..

[Shuji & Akira]

[Kame, He's frm Kat-tun]

[He's so hot neh! *Cough Cough~ Excuse me~*]

[Yamapi, Cute ain't he?]


[He's frm NEWS]
-----------------
OMG! I Love the dance!.. coz I'm half 台妹?! to be frank wif all of u, actually... I noe tis Dance~!! *Faintz!*

[Darren Dancing wif 小貓 & the rest of 貓董俱樂部]

[台客舞, 5 人戰鬥舞..完全娛樂.. Nw watch still Funnie!]

^Darren is the one in purple.. He's frm K One!

戰鬥
Tis is the music Used!



[LEECH]
"I've lost you, you left me, lonelyness,Someday, can't keep counting!
Sugar pain, baby!"