DAMN!

[Damn! I need to relax!!! nw the time is 3.35am already]
你他媽的 超級大笨蛋 大白痴!
U FUCKING IDIOT!! ARGH~!!!!
you enugh alreadi liao hor~
Realli feel like giving u one punch in the face!! Brainless issit??
Can use ur ass brain in ur head anot? Wad for?
Fucking asshole! Bastard!
I realli feel like punching and slapping u sia!
ok no point getting so angry abt a person which i haf no point in getting angry wif.. calm dwn calm dwn~~
Thanks for letting me lose another night of slp..
And hell yeah! I'll treat u worst den DIRT~ 媽的, 我是真的生氣!!
I'll never forgive you..
oni got 3 words to sae to u "王八蛋"
doshite? bakayaro..
=Some other tings to calm me dwn..=
Ok on the other hand Im like so damn HAPPY! while i'm actually tearing..
Wad the hell.. another emotinal disorder!
Tis beautiful Babe over here.. ok, DUDE over here..
Finally STOPPED smoking for a yr alreadi!!! whoots!!!
Jog 5km everynite leh~~ to keep his tighs Beautiful~
Haha ok.. the tighs tingy is i sae one.. so pervertic~ WuSh!
He saed it in the RCE interview..
Uruha-kun, Lotsa LOVE~
ok nw he needs to drink sake lesser..
It's ok rei-kun.. take ur time.. u can do it too.. =)
no need to sae sorrie.. coz ruki cant do it too =X
wad the hell and he even changed to american spirit, haha.. ok enugh..
Im not saeing anyting.. I juz.. u noe de..
I dun like dem being such heavy smokers.. tat's all
[Always been Beautiful..]
[Ruki is happy coz he wore uru-pon's clothes?!]
[LEECH]
"Life is a broken game, this is a broken game"