Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy! for a Moment


[Nao & Hiroto!]
^Nxt time post Nao nt behaving! so Kiute =)


[BABY~~So CUTE~ I want!]
^If u're wondering, it's Miyavi's hand..
Hmm.. Fridae wen back to sch to return the donation card, I realli wen back ok.. and its a good ting my lovely Lover accompanied me back so I'm nt alone! haha..den saw a 美美 which look like Aoi-kun frm the side and he got a dimple piercing at the right side tats y look a like issit? haha.. den Oops! tcher sae the maths tcher waited for our class in the morning~ haha.. got caught neber go sch! haha, Happy tchers' day! I realised tat 2 yrs in ite, 2 yrs we tchers' dae put tcher aeroplane, 放老師飛機! haha.. den after tat wen dwn to lavender the ica building, its the 2 time of the wk i go there liao.. tis time is to replace my lover's ic.. blur tok lost the ic haiyo.. ( ̄□ ̄;)!! watched miyavi's short movie, Oresama.. nice nice..he's so funnie juz like a big boy.. Dreams yeah!

saturdae, nth lor wen for band in the morning and meet up wif bell bell.. Oooooooh SO SHY LA!!! OoPs! got caught red handed, I 混水摸魚.. lalala~ Wadever! ok i'll practice..after band wen to Marina square for lunch.. den walk to esplanade wif bell coz i dun wan go IT fair so many humans.. den finally i wen into the violin shop liao! haha.. so crazy wooots 美美! violin of coz.. den there got so many CHOCOLATES! and nice tingys! after tat meet up wif jo na and dem again and walk ard MS for the whole dae there.. My leg doesnt belongs to me at the end of the dae wen i wen home..

Sundae, stayed at home be a totally good ger! Tml will be another good dae too! YESH! Well-behaved cat! MeOw~

如果你養得起我, 你又是男的.. 你可以養我嗎?! Haha~ (´┏_┓`) Rubbish! *Arbish*

+wah seh, I'll miss you sia for 2/3 weeks.. so crazy! Never get to see you.. EEuuu..so de wrong!+

[终于说出口]
我知道你已无心再继续看着我
一心想离开我
我终于也说出口 其实很爱你但从没认真说过
或许是我的错 太在乎你却只放在心中
不要问我为什么 因为爱你这就是我的理由


[Baby is tyko's.. one of the Kavki boiz]
#Miyavi so sweet to go visit~ =)


[LEECH]