The 美美s
[Sorrie, purely bored..juz wanna load some photos of dem..]Dun worry @ the end of the post got Me..
-Cannt resist their 美美ness-
They are juz so intellectual, cute, cool, gentle, thin yet damn muscular..
Yeah! Their Dvd is coming out soon!
#Sorrie, my addiction juz came back..suddenly
=Magazine's Special on the Concert=

[Backstage]
^why Aoi-kun look so alone?
[Ruki-sama]

^He got a deep sexy voice u noe?
[Kai-chan]

^He got nice shoulders u noe?
[Aoi-kun]

^Nice body u noe?
[Uruha-san]

^I like tis set of clothes
[Reita-san]

^They've got Nice arms to fall into.. u noe?
[Kai is lost?]
[美美!!]
-Aoi's Solo Interview for MusiQ-
^Damn sexy in suits la..
^His nose piercing are all covered up by him Haha..









-Kai's Solo interview for Neo Genesis-
^tot it was Ruki-sama at the first look..
#the second photo look kinda like Lollipop's 敖犬


=Nxt time i'll be bombing August's ZY magazine No.41=
^After i collected the whole set of photos.. nw half oni
[Sch is still bored & I'm still Tired!! =.=].jpg)
[The chocolate bought by Mr woof quite sometime ago..Thank You! I till nw haben finish it, Haha!!]
[I bought Hello Kitty's perfume..sometime ago].jpg)
.jpg)
[Jie jie's fren bought sweets frm Australia..]
.jpg)
[The 'Buddy Buddy' clip given by Mr Allan Tan.. YTD].jpg)
.jpg)
[Bobdog, the oni cartoon i can draw..One is i draw another one is anna.. u all guess which one i draw one] -Bored by project work, Ytd-
[Damn 不美!! Drawn by anna & ashikin.. Spongebob + Doraemon?!!]
[Nth to do at home i Tied my hair.. Sometime ago..]