Friday, July 11, 2008

Impossible


[Balloon is afraid to go nearer the cactus..It'll hurt.. altho so loving..]
Wad a surprise i'm here on a fridae rite? normally i wun appear online on weekends.. Competition is on sundae~! yeah! I'm so de high haha.. so relaxed.. Sianz sia.. the instrument repair come back like different.. wad the hell la.. i also dunnoe wad the SL told the repair person.. sound so de different.. ownself cannt play den like sae the tingy spoil.. wadever! shit.. but ok la.. get use to it.. soon it'll sound like bfore.. Yeah! so looking forward to the mouthpiece tat is coming soon~ i guess.. hai yo tat lim hor so de slow de leh.. nvm order liao.. flying frm japan!! Konnichiwa! hajimemashite, watashiwa Melody desu.. yoroshiku onigaishimasu~! m(_ _)m *Bow*.. todae actually also can dun need to go sch de lo.. ass sia.. do wad tutorial again~ continue.. somemore no need hand in so basically im juz playing wif hadihays's rubik cube.. den abt 12 we leave go for quick lunch den wen to sp le.. so sianz.. Tired u noe.. wanna slp in the class liao.. den like so de damn cold la.. one jacket nt enugh lo.. den later go band.. so the cold again.. anyway thanks ppl for buying the bread eh.. *Muack muackz*.. I'm tired.. band short while oni till 8pm!? den go eat den go home.. headache again.. enugh lo.. these few daes argh~!!
I wan HUG HUG!
----------
The lesson is bored..
The classroom is cold..
I nt feeling ok..
Nt listening..

Give up sia the module..
Sleepy sia.. Whoohoo~

I tahan~~

So damn de cold la.. aircon is free i noe..
MeOw~
See Cat Shivering~
Seriously need warmth now..
---------
自己很沒用,說好不哭的..
可是,還是流淚了..
這是最後一次了..

我漸漸失去知覺, 沒有感覺..

I'll do wad i've said..
I so 薄情, so nvm..
----------

[Evan Yo! He's BACK!! =) \(^o^)/]