Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Lazing Ard


[Stop 狐狸精 frm 狐-ing ard..]

Todae morning i change liao den syahidah called me to sae tat morning maths lesson cancelled.. haha.. so i change back den i stay online watch my cartoon guai guai stay at home.. so tired u noe.. i cannt go back to slp hai yo.. morning still lazing ard de leh.. ok so i laze ard hugging my beloved doggie and bolster den enjoy.. haha.. afternn also neber go calculus, so lazy.. go also no use dun understand and no ppl go also.. hao.. I'm hungry, humans!

[Photos taken on fridae @ suntec]
-2 Cats-
Juz a Fren/Bandmate.. nth else, ppl!!
Kai 美美..
[Ai yo so dark][Again..]
[Smiles =) ]
[He fell aslp!?]
[Wad's over there?]
[I lazing ard again]
[He 美美 leh..]
[The person bhind, priceless face!]


[Wolf de fur 美美, howling~ can i have one?? No! of coz nt]

[Oops! I forgot tis one is Wolves or Foxes]




^Everyting also dun wan liao.. I'll keep my distance & Stay away