Thursday, June 5, 2008

Deeper & Deeper I Fall

-Tour 2007-2008 Stacked Rubbish Pulse Wriggling To Black-

[Sexy in Suits..Always]
^Chizuru Style
[Tour Posters]
^Lazy to load one by one so put dem into ONE
[One of their tour @ Bokudon]


[After tat they wen for a Europe Tour: Pulse Wriggling To Black 1.5][Wif their tour still on-going, they released a new single '紅蓮 Guren' tis yr in Feb]
^again, lazy so put into ONE
#Sorrie, Missed out saving Reita's

[The bloom of the Crimson Red..]
^Aoi-kun took out his lip ring & got his nose pierced.. I wan the Lip ring back la..

[20/04 Grand Finale [Repeated Countless Error] In Kokuritsu Yoyogi Kyogiba Daiichi Taiikukan]
^too bad sch reopen le.. but anyway also no $$ for the air tix.. Sadded
[The song list & photo of dem wif the Staffs]
^Lots of the songs are Favourites!
#lots of their staffs followed dem till nw *Claps* especially those technicians for their stuffs..

[Death Voice..]
^the lyrics he wrote is so true & to the heart!

[Beautiful & Seductive..]
^mostly doing the solos & showing his sexy tighs

[Caring & gentle.. wad a big brother, I wan!]
^mostly doing the rhythm & acoustic guitar parts

[Silent Sexy..]
^Bass solos..WOW! & he uses a pick too =)

[Killer Smiles & Laughters.. Day Brightened]
^he controls the speed of all the songs.. wish tat he is nt so blur nw
#Due to laziness again, the photos are combined~
[so much LOVE]
[Aoi, wad are u looking at??]
-Some new photoshoots for June/July mags & stuffs-
[Oni saved his.. =.="]
[Nice hair, I wanna~]
[Make me wanna go for hair extentions~]
[Cool Ruki~]
[My desktop wallpaper]
[I'm Jealous-ing~~ Aoi!]

[Close ups.. totally gorgeous!]

[Sitting there..]
^I missed out saving Ruki's =.="
[Covers]
[Aoi is like a Lion Roar! I LOVE uru-kun's FurRy Clothes]
^Finally Uru-kun's wrapped up.. haha
[Tml is the release of the concert's Dvd.. Yeah!! Error Repeats!!]
^their single/album wud be soon le.. but nt confirm wen.. busy busy
--------
Ppl noes tat Reita-san doesn't cook
^& likes to disturb Kai-chan's cooking..
But he DID some COOKING!! @ the member's BBQ sometime ago
-----------
Deeper & deeper I fall~
Each dae goes & it goes deeper into the heart..
Deprived, & it'll hurt like hell..
Sorrie, but kinda missed u like crazy..
Tis few daes is so damn tiring.. dunnoe wad am i doing? tml there's a maths test in the morning & theres a demo to do.. for the psp programming tingy.. omg.. todae realli tired till first time i reali fell aslp at the canteen.. TIRED CAT.. I wan holidae~~ yeah! looking forward to nxt fridae.. it's the last week of sch baby!
[Try to listen~ u'll find lots of tings tat u'll neber knew.. MEOWz~]