Tuesday, May 27, 2008

27 on the 27

Whole Page Dedicated to REITA-san~
[Happy Birthday~ Reita-san]
-Tanjobi Ometetou Gozaimasu~-






[Concerts~]
-Show off-ing different face wrap-


[Regular used, grey tingy]

[Scream Urself]

[Social Riot Machine]

[Dun be cheated, the scaf taken off still like tat.. haha]

[Using the laptop & Browsing magazine~ den..]
*No face wrap*

[the NOSE is shown!]

[Ok la.. dun cry..]
[Smile~ the camera is on You]

-I find him, small small.. nt as in height.. i also dunnoe hw to sae.. mayb is bcoz he play the bass bah..
-I pity him.. everytime wear sleeveless.. even in winter also need to wear..
-But the vest is so Nice on him la.. can show his muscle muscle..
-Ur voice is so deep wen u look so cute eh.. *Roars*
-Dun bully Kai-chan neh.. muz work wif him as the rhythm team.. =)
-So powerful.. the bassist who uses a pick..
-I LOVE YOUR SOLOS!!
=Other photo load other dae.. stupid blogger cannt load..=