Tuesday, April 22, 2008

How Great Everyone~


[The vocals..Ruki-sama(The GazettE) & Shou-san(Alice-nine)]
Ok Humans.. I've lost my Ez-link card.. WHoohoo~~~ How great rite.. Yeah~~ i've lost it.. I still got my secondary sch one leh.. hw many yrs i haf it liao lo.. den ITE one.. i left one more yr leh.. i lost it.. somemore i juz bought the concession and use it for 1 week? HOW GREAT~~ ok.. if i cannt find it by fridae mayb i nt going to band for the nite practice le.. its so far, adult fare damn ex for the mrt if i travel frm one end to another.. den its oni a waste of my time to appear there la.. anyway totally no mood la.. and i'll be damn tired after the poly course.. it ends at 5pm so by the time i reach band I'm LATE.. so wad for,correct.. neber mind la dun care me.. I not ok..

i realli enjoy everydae lunch time sia.. can see last yr's classmates.. i tink the bonding is much more stronger la.. everydae is like a reunion.. haha.. nt like todae in the lifeskills lesson.. damn sianz sia.. but ok la.. the grp i'm in nt much of a problem.. oni got 4 ppl.. den i solo la.. oni ger there.. but den realli la tat loud ger is onto anna.. todae den i noe y the whole class and us doesnt fit at all.. coz they are frm nitec la.. den we are frm higher nitec.. nt tat i'm trying to sae anyting..(Sincere!!!) but realli la.. its like 2 different world.. their tinking is like so different la.. or can i sae I'm nt used to dem la.. anyway oni these few of us are frm higher nitec la.. tats y they neber tok to us, we neber tok to dem.. nvm la.. anyway I wanna chiong finish tis yr den forget it liao la.. Mr ho like so shocked la.. everytime see me sae i drop(GPA) liao leh.. so shocked.. haha.. dun be too shocked la.. i juz cannt do DPA.. i traditional la.. digital dunnoe hw to do.. analogue den ok.. haha.. anyway todae got to be home early again.. coz well good students get to go home earlier.. *CHEY* no la.. yesterdae was bcoz we haf special projects so we got to go home early and everyone juz got jealous.. esp the loud ger la.. "cher, Y they so SPECIAL?".. oh i forgot to tell u.. i'm frm juying la.. special sch I'm special ppl la.. I'm Devil, even syahidah also buay tahan her sae is she can reply arh confirm will sae "Coz we ARE tat special~".. DUH!!! U wanna be like tat, we like tat to u.. i tell u.. nasty or nice u choose.. coz we 3 arh.. got 2 scorpions.. u sld noe better nt to provoke us, u urself is a scorpion too.. =P~~ ok la.. i'm juz being bitchy~ Neh Neni Poo Poo~~ Putt~~!!! haha.. den todae is bcoz the PE tcher need to go somewhere else la.. so go home early.. I dunnoe la wad happen to me.. u tink i change or wad ur problem la.. I'm not ok these few daes.. Haha.. So i juz wanna write wad i wan la.. nt feeling well inside.. muz release.. den got to noe tat theres 'someone' out there.. juz for the money nt music.. tat's FILTHY~~ but in tis cold filthy beautiful world.. money is the reality rite? 世界多美好阿~??
------------
=I Juz Like Blood & Pain~ Too Much Coldness & Those Laughters, It Helps To Relieve Wen I Realli Cannt Take It.. Dun Be Shocked..=
=But i hate the redness tat will stay for a few daes, Great~ I'm Crazy.. But I'll Take care,No worries!!!=
Decompositon Beauty-千鶴 [Chizuru].. Can u believe u got 4 person sick in tis concert? Having fever, throat problems & Dizziness?? slowly listen to dem & allow dem to bring u into the song.. (If possible, use a good earphone and listen to every parts) tat's the connection haha..
Listen to the Guitars at the beginning.. i totally love tat..0:24-0:42..Shiok sia~
miss Kai's drumset.. he changed to a new one already for the [Pulse wriggling to black] tour.. a white one i tink.. haha.. no more 'Scream Of Pleasure'.. but still I'll Scream haha..

+Nxt post i'll post one more video.. confirm the screams will send chills dwn ur spine & u'll feel the pain.. the sorrow+