Photos BoOM~
Photos
[Yesterdae the bonie hand's Owner..]
[Act oni..裝模作樣]
[See my rite eye..its red..]
[block it up dun see..]
[Haiz..its been like weeks..]
[Tis one is idiotic..傻傻的白痴]
[The test paper..again..thanks ppl]
[Me and anna..in class..很閑]
[Nth to do..anna grab hohoho's head]
[I grab Don..juz like a doll..大娃娃]
[Dangling Ron..]
[Nw cannt leave home without eye drop..]
[First time doing FIA..actually is nt first time la..but its the first time we fridae stay till 12.30...]
[The Most familar unfamilar place..最熟悉卻很陌生的地方]
[Lamer of the nite..睡覺前]
-----------
=Thursdae's photo..=
[Angelic..]
[Toilet Photo..haha..saeing mirror mirror on the wall..will u crack?]
[Hidayu caught my blur face..((*Gong Gong*))]
[Weird posture..]
-------------
=Me having fun with these photos..Juz For Laughs..I'm BORED..=
[Eh wait wait wait wait..NOT ready Yet~~]
Jiro:I'm Done..Muahahaha
Arron: My Eyes nt ready yet!
Wu zun: itchy sia here..
Calvin:EH~People Faster la.!!
[Ok Done!..Electrifying..]
[See Where See Where??]
Wu zun: There There..Tada
Jiro: Ok~
Arron: So Many Ppl Over there..
Calvin: My Heart is coming out..要跳出來了..壓著
[See There There There]
戀人都有不用說的默契..OoOoPs..I'm Crazy
[2 Looking..2 Not Looking..]
[Haha..tis is sometime ago..compare..den and now..瘦了好多..就像他們說的, 沒有嘟嘟的感覺了..but den still CUTE~Kawaii Neh..]