Neber Gif Up..
[Tis is den the smile..tat i wanted...will it b back soon or will there always be someting missing in everyone's smile?]
[這裡全部都是歌詞編出來的..只希望每一個人不要放棄..現在..反正就是不要啦]
[All taken frm songs' lyrics..]
*就算折翼的翅膀 我仍要展翅飞翔 只要感触到光芒 不放弃编织梦想*
擁抱著倔強的夢,它不改變
I Believe Myself
給我力量,陪我闖蕩
展翅飛翔
就像像飛蛾撲火絕不回頭
I tried so hard and got so far, in the end it doesn't even matter?!!
怎麼轉眼就面對分離
他假裝聽不見,只希望他的夢實現
Why do u have to make things so complicated?
I don't care
我的天空今天有一點灰
每個人都說千萬別輸
最想保留的就是現在
提起勇气去面对新的未来 已不能做什么? 只能交给命运去安排 可能有些事我们都看不开
就算遇到傷心在眼前, 也要努力把夢想實現
不想繼續任有你擺佈,我有夢想去追尋,命運我來主宰
風中張開啟程的雙手,帶著祝福,我們一直往前走
明天孤單會是脆弱或力量
管他白天還是黑夜,我會在這裡陪你直到永遠
到遠方,我不怕
這些眼淚我無所謂,真心對待最珍貴
我相信靈魂不肯投降,就看的見希望,黑夜裡的太陽
Don’t push me so hard, don’t push me so far
Don’t cage me in, don’t tie me down
从今以後我挺你,你挺我,不會放手要撐到最後
為了兄弟和義气 一不作二不休
搖滾萬萬歲
一起沖 不回頭 不退縮
我已經不能停歇
因為我相信 只要我相信 就會有奇積
如果沒有奇蹟,我創造一個給你
你要百無禁忌,放膽一擊
只要你快樂,我也就快樂
I'm so crazy,crazy for you
Keep holding on, just stay STRONG
And everything's gonna be alright
Doesn't matter when u call me at night i'll be there i'll be there all the time
Doesn't matter when the tears hurt ur eyes i'll be there i'll be there its alright
I will care, I will share
I will take you out of the dark
I'll be there all the time..
[I dun wan~~!!! Nw the whole grp is emo-ing..even the one who stopped for sooo long..there's a sudden post todae..ARGH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even someone else also gt sae..OMG...我不要有中場休息..but..wad else can we do wen reality is so damn cruel..lets leave it to fate bah..認命了]