Holidaeing..
[Standing On Top Of 101?!]
[Shu Hui..tis one gif u la..Dun sae dun haf..since u cannt see the videos..]
Ok..recently..no nt recently..me nw holidae..todae second dae oni..me everydae guai guai stay at home..watch Zhong Ji Yi Jia..nw abt ep 26 liao..tonite one is 27 liao..its like so fast la..half the show is aired liao..haha..den i nth to do..so i saved a lot of photos everydae..~~ haha..ok la..slp till i suang den i wake up..hahahahha..jealous bah everyone~!!! haha... haha..the time flies..nw is abt 12.14am..so its gd morning liao..haha..watched finish ZJYJ liao..so fast uploaded..den i juz found the 汪東城/東城衛 - 09.07夢時代廣場演出綵排"夠愛"片段...HAha..so cute la..the ppl get so excited hahahahaha...if wanna see..i gif u the link..haha.. http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/NTEk1zAXO4s/ here u go hahaha... Ok..I gif everyone a hug and off i go to slp..Gd nite~~!! SWEET dreamz~~~ & I Love everyone~ see la i cannt slp la..coz gt an idiot wanna heck into my frenster acc..IDIOTIC SIA..F*** u seldom see me so angry.. http://profiles.friendster.com/39828855 ASS IDIOT!! Fake One Lo~!!!
----------------------------------------------
OMG tis is omg~~!!!!! So Damn Funnie lo..這個真的就叫沒有偶像包袱..毀了啦~
07092007-終極一家高雄夢時代演唱會 Live Performance..
Part One..Calvin's Solo and 不會愛 sang together wif Jiro..
Part Two..Dong Cheng Wei..
Part Three..Still Dong Cheng Wei.. they still gt gif out their own made T-shirt lo..I jealous..haha..I dun haf..haha~~~
Tis one is Danson's..Part 1 gt 2 songs..-Ai Wo- He gabrah but the expression SOOOOOOOOOOO cute~~~
Danson's Part 2 SO cute lo..realli hahahahahaha....
[Erm Tis Is..Shy~!??? Or Wad?]
[Everyone Fly~~Ching Chang]
[a Chord + Dong Cheng Wei..很酷是很酷啦不過...不熱哦?]