KoonIe
Me! I'm here..bored enugh..no one to go out with..no place to go..will be beri busy frm fridae to sundae.. Saturdae need to go speech day den stay for jyian nite!? see my children perform!? haha so nice of me haha..mayb really after tis time..i won't be going back anymore bah..in tis world, all tings will come to an end correct!? so let it end bah..it's like 2 yrs already..long enugh liao..its time to 'graduate' frm there..juz let it end quietly and in a nice way..the place where i grew my love for music.. somemore there will be no ppl i noe soon..coz i wanna stop so i stop knowing..but leh i will always remember the crazy and fun time la..haha..going to let go and continue doing my ting..so lets go..start on someting new..Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, How I Wonder Wad U Are..Up Above the World So high, Like a Diamond In the Sky..Twinkle Twinkle Little Star How I Wonder Wad U Are..I Kinda looking forward to speech dae haha..but i dun put too much in it..Yeah yeah yeah..
[OMG~!!!]
