Thursday, May 24, 2007

Crazy Me..


heehee.. todae went to sch same la.. everydae also need to go to sch.. where else.. haha.. den go sch.. todae wah.. the bus we miss.. den juz wen in the lane nt even 1 minute another bus came.. wah.. den go sch quite early leh.. den do cad lesson.. do the pcb drawing lo.. the wires again.. wah do till i pek cek also.. do alot of times.. den finally gt it.. no crossing over and the wires wow.. nice.. haha.. but tcher still can dem close together so i squeeze.. haha.. den finally.. like every thursdae gt assembly like tat.. always gt tok.. den we wen to the auditorium.. den sit in.. Motivational tok again.. haha.. still ok la.. quite funnie la the last speaker.. den gt people frm other colleges.. frm College West.. funnie lo.. den later nth to do go class.. den eh the door neber close.. den gt ppl inside.. den tat naughty anna go bang the door.. den scare Ron haha.. scare xiao di di haha.. cannt believe baylor younger den us lo.. haha.. Funnie.. he look older la.. haha.. den i charge my MP3 coz morning juz alight the bus.. EH.. no batt already so 'on time' the batt.. den bo bian i sit corner den sit with esmund lo.. let anna sit wif syahidah.. so sorrie sia.. den sit there a bit slpy la.. nt in the mood to study the APA.. den eh.. tis topic i noe.. haha.. i can understand leh.. *ClapZ...*.. ok lame la.. den end liao anna and syahidah sae wan go -T-.. den i sae go lo.. den i dili dali.. out.. den eh.. they 2 outside wait for me.. den ARGh.. i Roar..haha.. so loud sia.. den i sae they make me wan to swallow dem.. haha.. lame la.. ok la.. back home relax.. tml another dae.. nxt week still dunnoe they wan go bowling or ice skating.. so wierd la.. oni gt one wednesdae den they wan do 2 CCA..Haha..
-------------
[Outstanding and Unique.. another Word for it.. EXTRA..]
In some circumstances.. it is like tat...
=Dunnoe i take tat photo for wad.. haha..i find tat Gua Gua.. quite cute eh.. Xiao Di Di~~ Ah Sen..=
________________


Fahrenheit Muack Muack.. Haha.. Funnie La..
====================================
I know there's something in the wake of your smile
I get a notion from the look in your eyes
You've built a love but that love falls apart
Your little piece of heaven turns too dark

Listen to your heart
when he's calling for you
Listen to your heart
there's nothing else you can do
I don't know where you're going
and I don't know why
but listen to your heart
before you tell him goodbye

Sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile
The precious moments are all lost in the tide
They're swept away and nothing is what is seems
the feeling of belonging to your dreams

Listen to your heart
when he's calling for you
Listen to your heart
there's nothing else you can do
I don't know where you're going
and I don't know why
but listen to your heart
before you tell him goodbye

And there are voices
that want to be heard.
So much to mention
but you can't find the words
The scent of magic
the beauty that's been
when love was wilder than the wind

Listen to your heart
when he's calling for you
Listen to your heart
there's nothing else you can do
I don't know where you're going
and I don't know why
but listen to your heart
before you tell him goodbye

Listen to your heart
I don't know where you're going
and I don't know why
but listen to your heart
before you tell him goodbye